Bears kicker

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
I'm in a good mood today with the Rams win and maybe that is why I found this particularly hilarious. But clearly Bears fans are not happy with their kicker.

From a Bear's forum:

"My God, Pinero. I almost forgot about him. He's like the drink you take with you into the study to end it all, only to find as you take your final sip that someone has drunk all your fine whisky and pissed in the decanter. If you don't trust your power kicker to make a 50 yarder on 4th and 9 on your second drive, then you need to cut your kicker."

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If they give him enough time, he'll become a good kicker.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

the coach just pulled his qb from the field with the game on the line. do you think he will have patience with a kicker?

it's funny how the same teams always have trouble with kickers. they're like qbs, once you find a good one you never let them go.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
the coach just pulled his qb from the field with the game on the line. do you think he will have patience with a kicker?

it's funny how the same teams always have trouble with kickers. they're like qbs, once you find a good one you never let them go.

Therein lies the problem. Unless you're willing to dish out big money for a proven kicker (and that doesn't even always work), you need to show patience, and you need to keep your kicker's confidence up when he's struggling. Nagy and the Bears are terrible at that.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
They're gonna need a new head coach. Theirs is a pu$$y IMO. Watch his postgame speeches and tell me that dude is a leader of men.

Also the way he handled the kicker in that game was BS. Let the kid try that second one it's better than dialing up a 4th and long. But after failing on that then he trots out the kid on the second miss after showing him no confidence in his action as head coach.

Then the whole benching of the QB and trying to spin it like his QB was injured. Not buying that BS. If he was our head coach I'd fucking hate him. We are so lucky we have Sean McVay.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They're gonna need a new head coach. Theirs is a pu$$y IMO. Watch his postgame speeches and tell me that dude is a leader of men.

Also the way he handled the kicker in that game was BS. Let the kid try that second one it's better than dialing up a 4th and long. But after failing on that then he trots out the kid on the second miss after showing him no confidence in his action as head coach.

Then the whole benching of the QB and trying to spin it like his QB was injured. Not buying that BS. If he was our head coach I'd fucking hate him. We are so lucky we have Sean McVay.

Well, I saw plenty of Bears fans who feel the same way about Nagy. You're definitely not alone in that sentiment.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

He's won a few games this year, just missed a couple of crucial kicks and I'm glad he did. I concur, I think he can be a good kicker, sometimes you have to weather the storms with place kickers as Sam Ficken is proving for the Jets.