Be Honest. How Many?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How many wins do the Rams get OUTSIDE the division?

• Total voters

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hope the defense is ready for Broncos and Cowboys. They have top notch offenses.
Romo will choke with all that pressure in his face. not saying i wish it on the guy but i see him getting hurt in the game and sacked 4-5 times

Athos

Legend
W Vikes: Peterson won't be neutralized, but our D will punish him so badly, whatever yards he gets won't matter. Plus, their defense. Yikes.
W Bucs: LOL WHUT? Yes. Win.
W Cowgirls: I think we beat the GD sheet out of Romo and turn Murray into a sack of limp noodles as Ogletree pancakes him so badly he gets carted off the field. For real prediction.
W Eagles: The first true test of our D. I think we have Foles dancing around all day and we win a close one by a late FG.
W Chiefs: Cupcake schedule last season. Barely beat a Texan team we demolished. Didn't face a D like ours all last year.
L Broncos: Because of where it falls on the schedule and maybe nagging injuries, this is a toss up but tilted in the Broncos favor just slightly.
L Chargers: Tough games back to back
W Raiders: Sheet franchise.
W Skins: RG Whine Fest gets his arse handed to him on a platter of his own poop, for he will crap himself when he finds himself alone in the backfield with Donald breathing down the center and Long and Quinn bursting through the edges to meet in the middle.
W Giants: Didn't do nearly enough in the off season to address the O-Line imo. Manning may not finish out the season as he plays us.

8-2.

Overly optimistic? I think not.

Name
JP
I'd say, the first 4, to start 4-0. Then KC, Oakland, and the Giants.... Unless we are resting our starters for the playoffs by then.... :party::banana:

Sunday
Sept. 7Minnesota Vikings
Edward Jones Dome, St. Louis, MO1:00 p.m. ET
FOXBuy
Tickets

Sunday
Sept. 14at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Raymond James Stadium, Tampa Bay, FL4:05 p.m. ET
FOXBuy
Tickets

Sunday
Sept. 21Dallas Cowboys
FOXBuy
Tickets

Sunday
Sept. 28---BYE------
Sunday
Oct. 5at Philadelphia Eagles
Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PA1:00 p.m. ET
FOXBuy
Tickets

Monday
Oct. 13San Francisco 49ers
Edward Jones Dome, St. Louis, MO8:30 p.m. ET
ESPNBuy
Tickets

Sunday
Oct. 19Seattle Seahawks
FOXBuy
Tickets

Sunday
Oct. 26at Kansas City Chiefs
Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MO1:00 p.m. ET
FOXBuy
Tickets

Sunday
Nov. 2at San Francisco 49ers
Levi's Stadium, Santa Clara, CA4:05 p.m. ET
FOXBuy
Tickets

Sunday
Nov. 9at Arizona Cardinals
University of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale, AZ4:25 p.m. ET
FOXBuy
Tickets

Sunday
Nov. 16Denver Broncos
CBSBuy
Tickets

Sunday
Nov. 23at San Diego Chargers
Qualcomm Stadium, San Diego, CA4:05 p.m. ET
FOXBuy
Tickets

Sunday
Nov. 30Oakland Raiders
CBSBuy
Tickets

Sunday
Dec. 7at Washington Redskins
FedEx Field, Landover, MD1:00 p.m. ET
FOXBuy
Tickets

Thursday
Dec. 11Arizona Cardinals
Edward Jones Dome, St. Louis, MO8:25 p.m. ET
NFLNBuy
Tickets

Sunday
Dec. 21New York Giants
Edward Jones Dome, St. Louis, MO4:05 p.m. ET
FOXBuy
Tickets

Sunday
Dec. 28at Seattle Seahawks
CenturyLink Field, Seattle, WA4:25 p.m. ET
FOX

Now be honest... we all see the poll on the forum page on how many wins to win the division but how many wins do you give the Rams and give an argument for some major losses. Looking at the schedule which is supposedly one of the hardest in the league and taking into account we lost 5 divisional games and still went 7-9 with a backup qb last year on the same type of schedule I think most are "winnable" not necessarily wins. I still give the Rams a 50/50 against the hardest opponents (no im not drunk, im usually naturally a pessimist). what say you?

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
S'funny - "10 bitches!" I've just finished Breaking Bad (all 5 seasons on Netflix), and I've picked up this nasty habit of punctuating sentences with the word "bitch!" I guess I need to say spoiler alert for anyone who hasn't seen it through to the end.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I see no reason the Chiefs repeat what they looked like to start the year last year. We beat them. I watched Chip his whole time in Oregon. If his team holds true in the NFL, they will be largely finesse and can be taken completely out of their game by a fierce D-line. We win that one too. I really think the Chargers went way farther than their talent level. We win that one too. So here goes - Denver is where I think we suffer our only loss outside of our division. Good news - we get payback come February.