Be a Bears fan because...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
If they beat GB Sunday, our Rams gain control of their playoff fate because they would then win tiebreaker over the GB/MINN loser. The Bears also have a date with the Vikings later as well. Go Bears! GO RAMS! JUST WIN BABY!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Interesting.

Go Bears! They have been playing better.

Green Bay squeaked by Washington last week.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Packers/Vikings actually tied last year so with that being very recent history, I wouldn't claim the Rams control their own destiny just yet. If they tie again, we do not in fact control our own destiny.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
So the Vikings have to lose one game and the Rams have to keep winning and they are in right?

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I agree with OP. I brought this up here:

Looks like the topic dropped to page 2.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I was under the impression that if we tie Minnesota or Chicago we are in.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Im a Bears and Chargers fan for the next couple weeks. The best chance of the Vikings losing is against the Packers and it just so happens to be the same week we play San Fran. Im starting to wonder who is most likely to drop more than 1 game between Packers and Vikings.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So the Vikings have to lose one game and the Rams have to keep winning and they are in right?

We would have the tiebreaker against every NFC North team.

So the logic behind the post is for them to cannibalize each other. Assuming no ties, if the Bears can beat the Packers, when the Vikings/Packers play, one has to lose, meaning if both we and the Bears win Sunday, we control our own destiny because we would have the tiebreaker over both GB and MIN - again, assuming no tie.