Bates

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Just watching a game highlight on nfl.com, Bates came very close to blocking that Vikes FG in OT, by doing that deal where he hurdles the Center. I think he was saving that trick for a time like this.... so close.

This team tried to win this game in many ways, I think the sloppy play needs to be cleaned up by Fisher, but considering the Oline circumstances, I didn't see a lot of give-up sloppy efforts we saw in times past, when they knew they were going to get beat.

....so, where's the Silver Linings thread? :D

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Just watching a game highlight on nfl.com, Bates came very close to blocking that Vikes FG in OT, by doing that deal where he hurdles the Center. I think he was saving that trick for a time like this.... so close.

This team tried to win this game in many ways, I think the sloppy play needs to be cleaned up by Fisher, but considering the Oline circumstances, I didn't see a lot of give-up sloppy efforts we saw in times past, when they knew they were going to get beat.

....so, where's the Silver Linings thread? :D
Yep as the 24-hour rule kicks in cooler heads will prevail and a new pitcher of kool aid will be mixed... In anticipation of the silver linings thread, remember the Rams are still in the division hunt, but even if Seattle and AZ finish with 10 or 11 wins, the Rams have left:

weak teams (5): CHI, BAL, DET, TB, SF
tough games (3): @CIN, AZ, @SEA
outcome: Win all the "easy" ones, take care of AZ at home = 10-6

Meanwhile the wild card threats--
MIN 6-2
weak teams (1): CHI
tough games (7): @OAK, GB, @ATL, SEA, NYG, @GB
outcome: win the gimme and maybe 2 of the tough ones = 9-7

ATL 6-3
weak teams (2): TB, JAX
tough games (5): IND, MIN, @CAR, CAR, NO
outcome: hell you lose to SF you deserve to lose every game, but we'll give them 8-8

It ain't over yet, pass the kool aid...

fancents86

Starter
I had this game as a loss from the start (I'll admit I was super pissed about losing but bc of how we did it) so the only game we should realistically lose is cincy, which is my other loss. Hopefully I'm right cause that leaves us 11-5.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Yeah I think anyone who thought we would win out is crazy. No reason we can't go 7-1 the rest of the way.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I think we will take care of AZ at home, but the Cincy and Seattle road games have me thinking Ls. This team must take care of business against the lesser teams, home game or not.