Barwin and Woods, a Poll!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Barwin and or Woods!?

• Barwin back for Philly game.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Woods back for Philly game.

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Barwin & Woods back for Hag's game.

Votes: 24 54.5%
  • Barwin and Woods back in time for Playoff's

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Other Oppinion:

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I just had this thought! Two Important players, Barwin and Woods are out injured, with two important games, against Philly and the Hag's, coming up!

So this is the Big question, would you rather have one or both of them back for this this weeks game against Philly, next week against the Hag's, or rest them for the Playoffs!!?!

Psycho_X

Legend
Huh? lol. So are you saying would we rather have them back for these next two games if it meant not for the playoffs and vice versa? I don't understand the poll I guess. I'd like to have Woods back as soon as possible but the playoffs definitely. Barwin isn't that big of a deal I don't think. I would rather see Ebukam and Longacre get increased playing time the rest of the season. Would like him for depth though.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If they can play they play . You have to make the playoffs first

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Personally I would like to have them back in for both of these games, but given a choice I really want them both back for the Hag's game, so we can really put it to the Hag's!
That said, I don't want them to come back too soon and get Hurt!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
IMO we need Woods back for the Seattle game. And hopefully Brown as well for that matter. But without Woods I think it's a lot easier for Seattle's secondary to limit our offense.

This game here vs the Eagles is one they're just gonna have to gut their way through. This is why I hope our defense comes out angry and aggressive because I don't think our offense is going to put up big points. Maybe 20s.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
But without Woods I think it's a lot easier for Seattle's secondary to limit our offense.

They won't limit it by much. With Watkins, Kupp, PC, Reynolds, and Carrier or Everett we should be fine for now.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Barwin has been so hit-or-miss that I'm not sure I want him back.

Ebukam looks like he's going to be a force.

We might have another Nigerian Nightmare on our hands. :D

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Woods is in front of Barwin. I say woods comes back by Seahawks and Barwin comes back a week after that.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
IMO we need Woods back for the Seattle game. And hopefully Brown as well for that matter. But without Woods I think it's a lot easier for Seattle's secondary to limit our offense.

if the officials call holding on those seattle chicken db I think we will be allright.