Baldy on the Rams - 3rd downs & Cooper Kupp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
This is the McVay that seemed to be awol much of the early season. Can’t wait to see these last few games.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The play design on the Kupp TD was sneaky smart. The LB near the middle knew he was fucked just as he got fucked.

Hahaha!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We lost the Championship last year due to him being injured. I will never be convinced otherwise. No way the Cheatriots keep us down in that game with him in the lineup.

He's the single most important player in our offense outside the QB position IMO.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We lost the Championship last year due to him being injured. I will never be convinced otherwise. No way the Cheatriots keep us down in that game with him in the lineup.

He's the single most important player in our offense outside the QB position IMO.

No offense, Merlin, but I believe the answer to all of your questions above is Todd Gurley. JMO

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
The play design on the Kupp TD was sneaky smart. The LB near the middle knew he was fucked just as he got fucked.

Hahaha!!!

Maybe its me, but that Kupp TD only has one legit option. If the safety covers him that play is dead.

You would hope to have another option. Those two curls have no shot to score. It worked, but that is a little scary.

KayJay

Starter
Maybe its me, but that Kupp TD only has one legit option. If the safety covers him that play is dead.

You would hope to have another option. Those two curls have no shot to score. It worked, but that is a little scary.
It's not just you actually. It's a scary thought when you think about it. The system is amazing when it works, but it might explain why the offense is so bad when plays are off schedule. Not everyone of McVays plays are like that, but it makes for an interesting thing to watch as his career as a play caller continues.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Goff had someone out of the backfield.........but once he saw that the play was working he sat still for a split second to let it finish unfolding.

If he reads that as a no-go he's dumping it off to the guy on the left out of the backfield for a short gain.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Goff had someone out of the backfield.........but once he saw that the play was working he sat still for a split second to let it finish unfolding.

If he reads that as a no-go he's dumping it off to the guy on the left out of the backfield for a short gain.

Yes, and hence a FG as i believe that was 3rd down.