Bailey reinstated

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Adam Schefter
Just now ·

Filed from Mort and me:

Upon agreement of term sheet for new drug policy, these players will be reinstated: Broncos WR Wes Welker, Rams WR Steadman Bailey, Cowboys DB Orlando Scandrick, Giants OL Eric Herman and former Vikings DE Spencer Nealy.
WRs Josh Gordon and former Colt LaVon Brazill will have their season-long suspensions reduced to 10 games.
Gordon continues to be allowed to work out at the Browns’ training facility.
The seven above names are part of the estimated 20 who will be affected by the new policy once it is approved by the NFL, which is likely to occur in the next 24 hours.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Not reinstated yet, but he will be reinstated, and will likely to be in the next 24 hours.

Awesome news, glad to hear it's confirmed. He's really going to help our offense, especially after losing Tavon.

I thought Bailey might have been our best receiver, now add Quick's new ability to that, and we have a hell of a duo in my opinion.

jjab360

Legend
Data-Star-Trek-Fist-Pump.gif

fist-pumping-o.gif

240x180.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm happy to have him back but I still think it's bullshit.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I'm happy to have him back but I still think it's bullcrap.

What? That he was reinstated under these circumstances? It's odd getting him back like this, but with our injuries, I'll take what I can get.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What? That he was reinstated under these circumstances? It's odd getting him back like this, but with our injuries, I'll take what I can get.

That any of them were. They all failed tests under the old rules. Should have to serve the punishment they were given.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The rules changed.

After they failed their tests. Is the NFL going to retroactively go back and pay every single player that served out their suspensions under the same circumstances as the guys getting let off the hook now? No. Didn't think so. It's completely arbitrary and is why retroactivity when making rule changes is stupid.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm happy to have him back but I still think it's bullcrap.
Yeah none of this makes any sense to me. Shouldn't rulings and current suspensions under old law be untouchable?
I didn't state that correctly but i hope you know what i'm trying to say.