Bailey is jogging around hospital and then sent home

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
12338718_1508460692787171_20196742_n.jpg

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
My best shot at left to right with names.
Akeem Ayers, Michael Brockers, Steddy, Trumaine Johnson, Tavon, Mark Barron, Joyner, Todd and Benny. I have no idea who the guy leaning down is. But I love this picture. Good for Bailey.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Akeem Ayers, Michael Brockers, Steddy, Trumaine Johnson, Tavon, Mark Barron, Joyner, Todd and Benny. I have no idea who the guy leaning down is. But I love this picture. Good for Bailey.

On the left is Eugene Sims and McLeod is next to Tavon. Nice to see Barron there along the usual suspects.

BeachRam78

Rookie
Name
john
I wanna say far left is Eugene Sims but I may be wrong. And I think that's Mcloud in the green shirt with the book bag. I don't think Joyner is in the pic. And Gurley is back lol

BeachRam78

Rookie
Name
john
On the left is Eugene Sims and McLeod is next to Tavon. Nice to see Barron there along the usual suspects.
Haha you beat me to it. At least I got it right lol. Normally I'm not good with the faces under the helmet.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It is good to hear...I just hope that he follows his doctors advice about wehn (or if) he should play football again. It's his dream I am sure, but his remaining quality of life is more important...Good on him though, glad he is feeling better!

A55VA6

Legend
The guy on the floor looks like maybe a relative of Steddy?
The guy in the front leaning down is Tavon's little brother, I believe.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
:yess:

Speedy recovery to SB..........I know they will never catch the guys who did this and 'hood rules means nobody will turn them in but I hope they meet a really bad end very, very soon.

RamBill

Legend
Rams use time off to visit Stedman Bailey in Miami
By Nick Wagoner

http://espn.go.com/blog/st-louis-ra...use-time-off-to-visit-stedman-bailey-in-miami

EARTH CITY, Mo. -- Given a few days off after a victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Thursday night, a handful of St. Louis Rams took the opportunity to visit wide receiver Stedman Bailey at a Miami-area hospital on Saturday. Earlier in the week, Rams receiver Tavon Austin told ESPN.com that he and some teammates had planned the trip, and the group followed through with a visit Saturday morning. Rams cornerback Trumaine Johnson was the first to post a picture of Bailey and his Rams teammates in what is believed to be one of the first public pictures of Bailey since he was shot twice in the head on Nov. 24. The Rams' official account eventually took Johnson's Instagram photo and tweeted it out.

CWm_hwoWEAA3LQg.png

Rams players in the picture include Austin, Johnson, defensive tackle Michael Brockers, running back Todd Gurley, end Eugene Sims, linebacker Mark Barron, running back Benny Cunningham and safety Rodney McLeod. Bailey took to Twitter to thank his teammates for the visit.

STEDMAN BAILEY SR @iamSB3
Got my rams brothers that just came down to visit me at the hospital. Did me a lot of Justice ! Love them boys to death
11:37 AM - 19 Dec 2015

Before Thursday's game, Rams coach Jeff Fisher arranged for Bailey to chat with the team via FaceTime. Bailey connected to an iPad at the Rams team hotel and the Rams projected Bailey onto a big screen. “It was something that I’d never experienced before," Fisher said. "It was really special. Really special.
"He was great. We had it set up and really, it was special. Guys didn’t anticipate it and he wished them well. As a matter of fact, gave him a chance to talk and said, ‘Do you have anything to say to your teammates?’, and he said, ‘Yeah, go kick their ass.’ So, must mean he’s getting better.” Fisher also recently said that the hope is that Bailey will be out of the recovery center at the hospital and home in time for Christmas sometime next week.