Bad snap

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Next drive Boom got beat by Vita but Then next play good pass pro 70yard TD to Kupp.

I think we all know without the fumbles the Rams destroy the Bucs. Gotta clean that up this week.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Still pissed about it. Corbs in general has annoyed the shit out of me of late.

I'm also really fucking tired of the Rams letting up. It's like they get a lead and stop competing. They take their foot off the gas. They need to get the 9ers down and kick their fucking asses in to the end. I mean do not change a thing. Run the score way up if the opportunity presents itself.

Merlin,
If you want something to be enraged about check out Corbett's attempt at pass blocking on the bomb to Kupp that won the game.
His girly boy whiff got Staff crushed by Mr. Suh and could very well have injured him.
Corbett is going to have to man up this weekend as the Whiners will be targeting him if he doesn't step it up.

~ArkyRamsFan~

Oh believe me I saw it. Corbs has focus issues or something man. He was much better early in the season, as we started facing better fronts the wheels started coming off.

The C & RG combination is where the 9ers routinely attack us and win. I am so over that shit. But at this point they just need to get Corbs' head on straight and focused in and get this shit done. Then go fix that hopefully in the offseason even if it's letting Corbs and Allen leave and installing a couple guys who have some strength to them.

I also have been noticing Corbett getting eaten alive lately. Perhaps there's an undisclosed injury.

All I know is, Rams badly need to try and beef up the iOL.
Really sucks the Corb play has declined so much from the beginning of the year and Allen is far from 100% which makes C & RG spot weak. I hope these 2 guys can man up and play better Sunday. I see no reason in resigning Corbett, let him walk and he might get us a 4th, maybe even a 3rd because teams almost always overpay.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
They had four fumbles that were not recovered I don't know if that's about letting up as much as it is about atrocious luck haha. They kicked Tampa's ass the entire game.
I don't think the offense let up. I think the defense let up.

Not talking about them being put in bad situations either. They just have a tendency to back off once they get a lead. That has to stop this time around though and I'm sure that's a point of emphasis.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Next drive first play blown up Allen missed his block for loss of 3. Tipped pass at LOS on 2nd, high pass on third. Tampa defense finally looked like they belong in this game.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Next drive Boom got beat by Vita but Then next play good pass pro 70yard TD to Kupp.

I think we all know without the fumbles the Rams destroy the Bucs. Gotta clean that up this week.
Yeah we sure do. Strangely, we aren't really a team that fumbles much, thank God. So maybe that was just an aberration. The football gods wanted their disciple to make a game of it.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Do you also have the PFF grades for our last 49'er game, that might be a better comparable for our upcoming game and where immediate improvement must be made. jmo.

Top 3 offense​

• TE Tyler Higbee: 89.9
  • WR Cooper Kupp: 87.2
  • QB Matthew Stafford: 81.0

Bottom 3 offense​

• RB Cam Akers: 51.2
  • OL Joe Noteboom: 48.5
  • RB Sony Michel: 47.1

Top 3 defense​

• OLB Von Miller: 79.6
  • DE A’Shawn Robinson: 70.7
  • S Jordan Fuller: 69.6

Bottom 3 defense​

• CB Dont’e Deayon: 39.7
  • S Nick Scott: 37.3
  • OLB Leonard Floyd: 31.8

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The Corbett whiff was so bad that I question whether or not he had a shit ton of money on that outcome, lol..... Kinda.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto

Top 3 offense​

Bottom 3 offense​

Top 3 defense​

Bottom 3 defense​

This is where PFF loses credibility at times to me .. notebloom was a wall out there and thought he did well

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
This is where PFF loses credibility at times to me .. notebloom was a wall out there and thought he did well
I also thought a few of these grades were strange.

I edited a previous comment while posting about wrong player.

Here is the PFF comment on Noteboom
Noteboom played 10 snaps as the sixth offensive lineman and the Rams weren’t very effective on those plays, as evidenced by his poor run-blocking grade of 51.5.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Still pissed about it. Corbs in general has annoyed the shit out of me of late.

I'm also really fucking tired of the Rams letting up. It's like they get a lead and stop competing. They take their foot off the gas. They need to get the 9ers down and kick their fucking asses in to the end. I mean do not change a thing. Run the score way up if the opportunity presents itself.

I really don’t think they let up. This wasn’t like the 9er game. They had uncharacteristic errors and had to fight the momentum it generated for the GOAT QB.

I think that made that last drive so unpredictable, so short yet so sweet. I will never forget it.

I don't think the offense let up. I think the defense let up.

Not talking about them being put in bad situations either. They just have a tendency to back off once they get a lead. That has to stop this time around though and I'm sure that's a point of emphasis.
If you listen to the 11 personnel podcast it seems Jourdan asked McVay about letting up too soon and he kind of admitted that he did against Tampa.

I still don’t understand it. Is he afraid of mistakes, or just trying to chew clock. It seems too early to be chewing clock in the third or even first half of the fourth quarter to me. Too much time is left and playoff teams are all dangerous. Plus three and outs makes the defense tired for crunch time.

If he’s afraid of mistakes, well that hasn’t worked out so well for him on either side of the ball.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Top 3 offense​

Bottom 3 offense​

Top 3 defense​

Bottom 3 defense​

"Other notables​

• LT Andrew Whitworth: 78.6
  • CB Jalen Ramsey: 64.7
  • WR Odell Beckham Jr.: 63.9
  • DT Aaron Donald: 55.5
  • RG Austin Corbett: 52.7
  • NT Greg Gaines: 40.8
The offensive line gave up 22 total pressures, yet none of them were graded below 50, which is shocking. Whitworth led the group with a 78.6 grade, but he didn’t play that well.
Corbett was the lowest-graded starting offensive lineman, allowing seven pressures and one sack. His pass-blocking grade was an atrocious 13.1.

Beckham caught just two passes for 18 yards against the 49ers and was the target on Stafford’s overtime interception, doing little to contribute on offense as he continues to build chemistry with Stafford.
Ramsey wasn’t good nor great, allowing three catches for 88 yards and a touchdown on six targets. The touchdown came on the 49ers’ trick play, while he also gave up a 43-yard reception to Samuel late in the fourth.
Donald was given by far his lowest grade of the season, almost 16 points lower than any other game. He had just two pressures and missed two tackles.
Gaines continues to get very little credit from PFF, though a lower grade was warranted in this game. He missed one tackle and had two stops but didn’t pressure Garoppolo once."

Thanks for posting, although that's a pretty depressing read.
Donald, Ramsey, Corbett, Gaines, Deayon, Scott & Floyd all having below average to quite poor grades. I won't jump on Noteboom much as he was in unfamiliar territory in his role, ... perhaps Shelton next time around.
If nothing else the Rams have plenty of film on this performance, now it's up to the players and our coaches to make sure all the proper adjustments are made to turn it around.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Are you confusing the last 49'er game with the recent Bucs game ?
Noteboom had 100% of the LT snaps against T.B., but only 10 snaps against the 49'ers, playing as a 6'th OL in more of a blocking TE role.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If you listen to the 11 personnel podcast it seems Jourdan asked McVay about letting up too soon and he kind of admitted that he did against Tampa.

I still don’t understand it. Is he afraid of mistakes, or just trying to chew clock. It seems too early to be chewing clock in the third or even first half of the fourth quarter to me. Too much time is left and playoff teams are all dangerous. Plus three and outs makes the defense tired for crunch time.

If he’s afraid of mistakes, well that hasn’t worked out so well for him on either side of the ball.
I agree. When you change what you do it's gonna affect the flow of the game. And you're gonna potentially go from dominance to the other team racking up some yards and scores in exchange for time.

So don't fucking do it until the game is in hand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Are you confusing the last 49'er game with the recent Bucs game ?
Noteboom had 100% of the LT snaps against T.B., but only 10 snaps against the 49'ers, playing as a 6'th OL in more of a blocking TE role.
Ohhh I thought they was verus TB. I didn't realize it was versus SF the last time. That's completely my fault!

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Yeah we sure do. Strangely, we aren't really a team that fumbles much, thank God. So maybe that was just an aberration. The football gods wanted their disciple to make a game of it.
Akers did the most damage with fumbles. I attribute that to him missing not just the season but training camp and everything else.

Yes he has come back in great shape, but I doubt any player could fully get up to speed for full on NFL contact with only one or two games. There's no way to practice for that.

I also doubt we see this again from Akers. He's too good to let it happen. But I would still like to see more of Sony to take some of the tough carries especially up the middle.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Has anyone heard an explanation for that shitshow? They were on the plus side of the field with potential to score and that happened. Was the guard picking his nose and Allen thought it was the signal or something? They were using the silent count right? So how do you have confusion, it should be more reliable than listening shouldn’t it.
Watching again and just don’t know what the sequence is supposed to be. Corbett definitely gives Allen the signal to snap it. I have to think Corbett thought Stafford gave him the signal to start the sequence.

Fumble at the one, missed field goal, crazy ass wild snap, Kupp fumble and then finally another Akers fumble in our own end of the field.

Gotta get back to playing a clean game this week.