Bad News

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
The 49r's are dismantling the Packers ,they will be tough to beat.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I wasn't upset about losing to the lions until i saw the 49ers beat the pack. Now im questioning why we couldn't get it done... :amped:

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
bluecoconuts said:
At least Seattle lost even though they tried to cheat. Not shocking of course.
Didn't see the game. What did they try?

bluecoconuts

Legend
Ram Quixote said:
bluecoconuts said:

Called a timeout when they didn't have one. Took a few minutes for the refs to figure it out, which they still got the call wrong because they're idiots.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bluecoconuts said:
Ram Quixote said:
bluecoconuts said:

Called a timeout when they didn't have one. Took a few minutes for the refs to figure it out, which they still got the call wrong because they're idiots.
That was a debacle. Seattles rookie looked vincible, Skelton got a H A S Kolb played well but he's easily broken,JMO we can beat both those teams our house their house either one.
But San Fran looks scarry good .

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Thordaddy said:
bluecoconuts said:
Ram Quixote said:
bluecoconuts said:

That was a debacle. Seattles rookie looked vincible, Skelton got a H A S Kolb played well but he's easily broken,JMO we can beat both those teams our house their house either one.

I have been thinking this too. I think we will beat the Cards (watch out for Campbell) and the Seahawks (overrated) in both places. San Fran?? I think in STL, we will keep it close, but lose somehow.

Note: I dont wish this, but just have a feeling that is what we will do.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
ljramsfan said:
Thordaddy said:
bluecoconuts said:
Ram Quixote said:
bluecoconuts said:

I have been thinking this too. I think we will beat the Cards (watch out for Campbell) and the Seahawks (overrated) in both places. San Fran?? I think in STL, we will keep it close, but lose somehow.

Note: I dont wish this, but just have a feeling that is what we will do.
Nor do I but objectivity isn't a fault, by the time we play San Fran though they could be worse and we could be better AND Green Bay's D could suck,.
One thing I AM SURE OF , this team is better than we've been since Martz left,our secondary could become one of the best in the league,I just wish Bradford would let the clock inside his head tell him when to get rid of the ball AND learn when to throw the ball. The long ball to Givens wasn't Givens fault, Sam needs to know when he's even ,he's leavin'.