Back to Back Shutouts?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
Let's hope. Offense has moved the ball well. Shooting ourselves in the foot with penalties and missed field goals.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
That's my prediction... halfway thru the 2nd qtr :)
Never been done in Rams history . .. would be nice, but we've dodged a couple of bullets. And left points on field.
But . .. 6 straight scoreless quarters is one short of tying record, I think. They had 7 twice.

Last edited:

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
I was wrong--The Cleveland Rams had back to back shutouts in 1945. I check LA and StL Rams, my bad. And they had 10 straight quarters in that season. Also, in 1941 they had back to back shutouts.

Let tie that baby!

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Anyone know what the record for consecutive shutouts is?

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I guess the Cowboys did it in 2010. The article I found was a bit out of date, but as of 2010 it had only been done 14 times since the AFL/NFL merger. Haven't been able to find if anyone had done it since.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
3 in a row is very possible with a Thursday game at home against a Az team that is struggling and will be pressing.