Back to Back Dominating Wins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Has our young team started to arrive?

First Indy, now Chicago... Dominating wins over division leaders.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Its a nice feeling in late November to be playing well and getting W's.

jap

Legend
I just wanna see what they would do with a healthy Sam the Ram at the helm. These Rams are truly beginning to look explosive.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The defense, despite some takeaways, sacks, and scores... Still makes me nervous.

Here's hoping Jeff Fisher has some fresh ideas to patch up the soft coverage.

fearsomefour

Legend
The defense, despite some takeaways, sacks, and scores... Still makes me nervous.

Here's hoping Jeff Fisher has some fresh ideas to patch up the soft coverage.
Nickel back was brutal today. Just totally brutal. Missed tackles all over the place. Our D line is very good and our LBs cover ground and make some plays our secondary is not good right now….made another average QB look like John Elway. More positive than negative as far as Im concerned. Nice to see McDonald back so soon also.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
The fact that a lot of really young players are making a lot of big contributions has me more excited about our future than I have ever been. Still some holes, but we are loaded with draft picks and our FO really seems to know what they are doing (finally).....

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Loving it. We are going in the right direction under our current staff. Big props to them.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Losing the team leader is a tough pill to swallow, but I really think it showed these guys that they can't sit on their ass and wait for somebody to magically make them perform and that it was now or never for them to make their mark.

Can't wait to see this team with Sam, things are looking up.