Back in the Saddle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Been a while since I spent some time on this site. Had some life changes and just haven't made the time. Had a great time watching our boys last year and I'm looking forward to this season. Hopefully I'll get some time on line with my Rams brothers and sisters here at ROD.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Welcome back, Bart! Hope you get enough time to spend here; it'll be awesome this year! I'm calling a Super Bowl title this year.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Great to see the update, Blackbart.

Hope things are in a good place... and HELL YEAH, let’s have a FUN YEAR... Rams and ROD!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Welcome back. (y)

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
The original Black Bart :

031808-blackbart.jpg

I like this guys style, ... considered a gentleman bandit with a reputation for style and sophistication, he was one of the most notorious stagecoach robbers to operate in and around Northern California and southern Oregon during the 1870s and 1880s. He was also a poet who left some of his written works following a robbery. He never fired a gun while doing his trade.

Welcome back Black Bart.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The original Black Bart :

031808-blackbart.jpg

I like this guys style, ... considered a gentleman bandit with a reputation for style and sophistication, he was one of the most notorious stagecoach robbers to operate in and around Northern California and southern Oregon during the 1870s and 1880s. He was also a poet who left some of his written works following a robbery. He never fired a gun while doing his trade.

Welcome back Black Bart.

"I've labored long and hard for bread
for honor
and for riches
But on my corn, too long you've tread
You fine haired sons o'bitches."
- Black Bart

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Been a while since I spent some time on this site. Had some life changes and just haven't made the time. Had a great time watching our boys last year and I'm looking forward to this season. Hopefully I'll get some time on line with my Rams brothers and sisters here at ROD.
Cheers man. Welcome back.

TexasRam

Legend
Black is back, and that's a fact.

He's let loose, from the noose.

He's got 9 lives!... Cats eyes!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Good to see you back my friend. IKR as I've had life changes and been busy myself. Looking to seeing you here for the upcoming season. Cheers! (y) Couldn't find a beer mug in smilies but still tipping one to ya man. Peace.