B/R’s Miller: “Goff Will Have Better Year Than Wentz”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

KDS73

Rookie
Round 1 definitely went to Carson Wentz. My money would be on round 2 going to Wentz as well. Especially now that he has some decent receivers to throw to.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Doesn't really matter to me who has better stats and more wins. They can both be great QB's. I think Goff will be a good one.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If he has a better season, then he deserves a Pro Bowl berth and McVay deserves Coach of the Year. Not saying it can't or won't happen, just saying the deck is stacked against Goff right now.

I think there is a reasonable chance of that happening, personally. And I really liked Wentz coming out. But Wentz is more of a gritty type QB who you want behind center in the playoffs in my estimation, not necessarily the guy who can wing it all over and consistently rack up huge numbers. And I say that due to accuracy.

But for now, yeah, I'll take a regular season with Goff putting up numbers regardless of what happens once the playoffs start. Because if he does play well, the Rams are going to be in the mix for the playoffs. We'll see.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Doesn't really matter to me who has better stats and more wins. They can both be great QB's. I think Goff will be a good one.
" Winning isn't everything, It's the only thing!" Quote Vince Lombardi ( or was it Yogi Berra:giggle:)