Awesome TA vid from Colts game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron

Was made by guy named DougityDog. 100% credit is his, just felt like sharing it so you all could see as well.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
That Clemens kid can flat out run, he is fast as hell. :razz:

Let's make this video about 10/15 minutes long by the end of the season, would already be three minutes if not for penalties.

UK_Rammer

UDFA
Is it ever possible to overthrow Tavon deep? Like, even theoretically?! Let's hope this really is a turning point for him.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Is it ever possible to overthrow Tavon deep? Like, even theoretically?! Let's hope this really is a turning point for him.
Or a turning point for Schotty.

His play calling has been on point since the running game emerged.

You can call it execution all you want but I don't think it is. Hes finally putting Tavon on the outside, along with the slot. No more attempted screens for 3 yard gains.

Givens is running deeper.

The check downs don't seem to be by design.

Schott seems to have figured out the players he has.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member

Probably not with Clemens at QB.

Pretty sure he just closes his eyes on most of his deep balls anyway haha

The beginning of an era?

Ya. That seems a little over the top at this point in his career.

Just so you know the kid that made that DougityDog is a WVU homer as am I. He's been making highlight videos for our message board fans for years nearly all of them VERY good. I believe WVU finally took note of him and he now does some work for the university too. I think, not sure, that he reserves the "DougityDog" credit for his private work.

I'm pretty sure he has another Tavon or Tavon and Stedman video out on youtube.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ya. That seems a little over the top at this point in his career.

Just so you know the kid that made that DougityDog is a WVU homer as am I. He's been making highlight videos for our message board fans for years nearly all of them VERY good. I believe WVU finally took note of him and he now does some work for the university too. I think, not sure, that he reserves the "DougityDog" credit for his private work.

I'm pretty sure he has another Tavon or Tavon and Stedman video out on youtube.

He is the one that made this awesome video:

I watched this a few times before the draft, and then another 100 times after to sell myself on Austin. Amazing ass video!!!

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
It was damn fun seeing that speed that everyone reported on during TC.
Armstrong still owes him a couple of seafood dinners though. I think he was directly responsible for a couple of those big returns being called back early in the season.

A55VA6

Legend
He is the one that made this awesome video:

I watched this a few times before the draft, and then another 100 times after to sell myself on Austin. Amazing ass video!!!

I watched that video all the time before the draft. So good.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Geezer is like shit off a shovel. Loads more in the tank as well.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey X, lets see how long this lasts:

Tavon's PR TD against Dallas.