Awesome photos in Rams history

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Inspired by the thread: "18 Roman Gabriel days"

Let's share some great Rams photos from over the years. I'll go first;

superbowl-plays-9.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I love this one:

Steven+Jackson+St+Louis+Rams+v+San+Francisco+GxcTzGX0y4Sx.jpg

moklerman

Warner-phile
Still can't believe he gained control and got both feet in. This catch was the biggest moment of that season IMO. Once they beat Tampa Bay, even though Tennessee was no pushover, I knew the Rams would win it all. This catch personifies that IMO.
importD1.jpg

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Do moving pictures count?

Here is one of the greatest, underrated, WR the Rams ever had.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I was here! Sorry, but a single photo can't capture this game. Totally Awesome!

moklerman

Warner-phile
I was here! Sorry, but a single photo can't capture this game. Totally Awesome!

Love that game and I would say that was where we all started to believe. The great regular season was cause for confidence and optimism but this game, where they continued that great play but in the playoffs...I think was what got even us longtimers believing.

All I can ever think about with this game though is the pizza place(Domino's?) that offered some discount for ever TD scored by the Rams and lost their proverbial shirt over it.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Love that game and I would say that was where we all started to believe. The great regular season was cause for confidence and optimism but this game, where they continued that great play but in the playoffs...I think was what got even us longtimers believing.

All I can ever think about with this game though is the pizza place(Domino's?) that offered some discount for ever TD scored by the Rams and lost their proverbial shirt over it.
I think it was a dollar off for every TD. It might have been Papa John's. I just remember that pizza place lost a lot of money that day because people were getting 2 dollar pizzas or something

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Still can't believe he gained control and got both feet in. This catch was the biggest moment of that season IMO. Once they beat Tampa Bay, even though Tennessee was no pushover, I knew the Rams would win it all. This catch personifies that IMO.
importD1.jpg

Tampa always played us tough. That catch was insane. It felt like destiny.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Often a forgotten guy in our history. Bettis was The Battering Ram before he was The Bus. He rushed for 2,500 yards in two seasons and won ROY in L.A.
Bettis played very hard for a couple bad teams before being traded to Pittsburgh.
bettisrams1.jpg

moklerman

Warner-phile
Can't remember this guy's name but I remember he had a couple good games every once in a while...

nfl_a_warner_576.jpg

...never saw this pic of him before, but I like it.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Does any one remember Shane Connlin? (Sp)

We were defending the goal line. The rb jumps over the los to score a td. Not quite, Shane flies up in the air straight at the rb, pushes him up in the air and back a couple yds.

His nickname "Barbarian" was never more deserved than at that moment. What a play.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Does any one remember Shane Connlin? (Sp)

We were defending the goal line. The rb jumps over the los to score a td. Not quite, Shane flies up in the air straight at the rb, pushes him up in the air and back a couple yds.

His nickname "Barbarian" was never more deserved than at that moment. What a play.

I remember that. Great play. Can't remember who it was against though.