Available Internet Stream Sources for Rams|NFL Games?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
If I can find an alternative to negotiation with DirecTv this year, that would be great. I had to jump thru hoops several different times just to get a discount on the NFL package last season. Don't know how you guys manage the free thing. Maybe I just suck at negotiations.

From what I'm hearing they aren't offering it up quite as freely as they used to. But you usually have to threaten canceling your sub to get it and then some times you just have to get lucky with the person you get. Main reason I cut the cord finally cause I got tired of the routine customer service bullshit with them.

But fyi, for anyone with a contract up and do still want to keep Dtv.... after I called and cancelled my sub completely I was immediately sent an offer the next day by e-mail and later through the mail asking me to return and I'll only have to pay $20 a month for a year. I just had to call them back and reverse my decision... which I didn't do cause I'm done forever with them but it's worth doing if you're needing a price break.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
From what I'm hearing they aren't offering it up quite as freely as they used to. But you usually have to threaten canceling your sub to get it and then some times you just have to get lucky with the person you get. Main reason I cut the cord finally cause I got tired of the routine customer service bullcrap with them.

But fyi, for anyone with a contract up and do still want to keep Dtv.... after I called and cancelled my sub completely I was immediately sent an offer the next day by e-mail and later through the mail asking me to return and I'll only have to pay $20 a month for a year. I just had to call them back and reverse my decision... which I didn't do cause I'm done forever with them but it's worth doing if you're needing a price break.

Thx, bro. I'll keep that in mind.