Austin Pettis brah!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick

Now a lot of you wanted to cut him this off season and always have something to say about him.... if he doesn't catch that we lose more and likely. Yes he's not Jerry Rice but he's a damn good, reliable possession WR like a Ricky Phroel type.... damn forgot how to spell Phrohl lol You know what I mean! feels good bros....
But lay off the AP hate!

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Yeah gotta give it up for Pettis, he's become Mr. Clutch. Almost caught that bad pass, too, otherwise a perfect day.

(p.s. please don't spoil a good day with a Jerry Rice reference unless you are talking about him being an overrated a-hole or getting caught in a whorehouse, thanks.)

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah gotta give it up for Pettis, he's become Mr. Clutch. Almost caught that bad pass, too, otherwise a perfect day.

(p.s. please don't spoil a good day with a Jerry Rice reference unless you are talking about him being an overrated a-hole or getting caught in a whorehouse, thanks.)

But yeah true, I should of used somebody else to compare with....

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Remember the catch he made in the comeback against Buffalo a couple of years ago, ball totally thrown behind him and he did a mid-air twist to come down with it anyway - on 4th down no less? He makes some clutch catches, and he's good in the red zone. Worth keeping for that.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
That was an amazing catch and showed major balls.... saved the game for us.