Austin Davis Waiver Wire

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
If you're a fantasy player and you need a backup QB (or hell, even a starting one) I would be targeting Davis right now.

Week 3 - 6 overall for QB's
Week 4 - Bye
Week 5 - 2 overall for QB's (second to Manning).

Granted he didn't do much against the Bucs, but we can see where this is going. Also, if you haven't picked up Quick by now then I don't know what's wrong with you haha.

The fact that he isn't mentioned on NFL's waiver wire pick ups blows my mind. I guess QB is just not that hot of a commodity. At least they had Cunningham on there, although I don't think he's really that great of a pick up.

One day we will figure out how to win games and not shoot ourselves in the foot. Then we will have some respect for winning games where no one gives us a chance.

A55VA6

Legend
For 2 weeks now he's been included with some of the elite.. not saying he's "elite" but he's definitely a great waiver pickup for a fantasy team.

And #9 must be a lucky number.

BzSGxc1CIAA37uD.jpg

jjab360

Legend
For 2 weeks now he's been included with some of the elite.. not saying he's "elite" but he's definitely a great waiver pickup for a fantasy team.

And #9 must be a lucky number.

BzSGxc1CIAA37uD.jpg
He just fits right in with those guys, doesn't he?

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
As hard as it was to watch him make a mistake on that last throw (and that slide short of the first down as well), I'm happy to see him making these mistakes and being able to learn from them. As a fan it's so hard to keep looking on the bright side of every stinking loss, but it's hard not to be happy and excited about Davis' play thus far.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I drafted Quick and have started him every week after week 1. I don't know what you guys were thinking.

I tried for Davis as soon as he was named but he was gone.

Britt is on my team now. He has the potential to be every bit as good as Quick.