Austin against the Colts ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
With numerous other good Ram Targets, on the field at the same time, I think this will put Tavon in a position to get separation!(y);):D

I sure hope you're right. It would be nice to see him be used the way we all knew he should be.

jap

Legend
I hope they use him, I don't want to just see a $40 million dollar punt returner .

I am 100% confident Sean has plans for Tavon. Our little big man only needed a coach with imagination, balls, and a few other weapons to occupy the opposing DCs' resources. He's got those other weapons now like he has never had them before. Key on Tavon and Sammy, Robert Woods, or Cooper Kupp goes wild. Spend too much defensive resources downfield, and the rampaging Gurley Express! starts behaving like Marvel Comics' Juggernaut. All we need is for the Man with the Golden Arm to stand and deliver the rock to all available offensive weapons.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd

Awesome game. Thanks for posting this.
I will say, if you notice Quinn's second sack, he moved to his left and came straight down the middle (over the center position). He had a lotta big plays using that move that season.
...then greg williams took over as DC. I can only recall him sending Quinn up the middle ONCE in 2 years.