Aug-24 Camp Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Eh, I dunno. MLBs are usually pretty tough guys
After watching hard Knocks it seems Ogletree has a great mentor & he is going to show that fire. He is the leader of the defense , & wants his squad to show that same passion. He was cussing & pissed they gave up to scoring drives in a row to start both games.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I can't think of a better guy to coach up Tree one on one than Singletary, and for the whole Rams D for that matter.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I can't think of a better guy to coach up Tree one on one than Singletary, and for the whole Rams D for that matter.

Agreed. And I gotta give Fish cred there; it's no mistake that the guy was brought in after they decided to transition Tree to the middle.

I didn't realize Alex was that fiery man, what he showed on Hard Knocks was really good. Hope to see him have a great season, because if he does when you consider the speed in that front seven, well, just wow.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After watching hard Knocks it seems Ogletree has a great mentor & he is going to show that fire. He is the leader of the defense , & wants his squad to show that same passion. He was cussing & pissed they gave up to scoring drives in a row to start both games.
I like it. I wish all of our players took failure personally. I just hope he leaves Gurley alone lol