Aug-02 / 1st day pads offense/defense

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well I think, er, I hope it's a good sign. Could be that the defense was surprised to see some real effort by the offense in camp? Either way if the offense picks it up should help the defense long term, glad to hear it.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
[av
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">From the keeping it real department: <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Rams?src=hash">#Rams</a> offense looking pretty good on 1st day in pads</p>&mdash; Vincent Bonsignore (@DailyNewsVinny) <a href="
View: https://twitter.com/DailyNewsVinny/status/760621840263819264
">August 2, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
][/av]

conflicted emotions. Has the offense stepped up or the defense taken a step back lmao. Either way I'm glad camp is here

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

c'mon quicky. his major fault was his inability to catch balls in traffic. any pressure from a db led to a drop. fix that up and he's just about there.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All the Rams doubters think our WR's and TE's suck out loud, so they will spin any early success by them as being proof of how badly the Defense is affected by the loss of Chris Long, James L, Janoris Jenkins, and Rodney McCleod.

:gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

thanks for all the updates @lockdnram21 . it's like i'm right there. well, not really but you get my drift.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Troy Hill, my CB sleeper this year. Kid is talented.
No relation to Tye Hill I hope :baghead:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Ram65

Legend
I'm taking it all in but.............it's way too early to make any conclusions!

Got be a little happy hearing the offense is doing well. I'm not worried about the D at all.