Atlanta: Playing Seattle a test drive for 49ers?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That's my theory anyway.

I was shocked how little pressure Atlanta got on Wilson... He had all day to scan the field, pass, or run.

Playing Seattle gives Atlanta the opportunity to adjust for a similar run option offense that they'll see from San Francisco.

Lets hope they take advantage of it.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Atlanta has no pass rush, never really did. I'm hoping that they can take the 49ers down, their secondary isn't as good as Seattle's is, so that should help. Also now that they finally have a postseason win they can play more relaxed. Kaepernick scrambles killed the Packers though.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
CGI_Ram said:
That's my theory anyway.

I was shocked how little pressure Atlanta got on Wilson... He had all day to scan the field, pass, or run.

Playing Seattle gives Atlanta the opportunity to adjust for a similar run option offense that they'll see from San Francisco.

Atlanta, without Abraham, is clearly less effective up front.

Here's a thought, Mike Smith. Pop in a tape of the Rams containing Kaepernick.
You're welcome.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
X said:
CGI_Ram said:
That's my theory anyway.

You're welcome.
Better yet, look at what we did to Wilson in the first half of the game in Seattle. Even without the sacks, the idea is to contain the scramble.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
X said:
CGI_Ram said:
That's my theory anyway.

You're welcome
Yeah, what's up with these other "playoff" team's defenses? WTF do they look sooooo very pedestrian against Kupersnitch & Wilson? Are we really that much better/smarter on D than these so-call dominant playoff teams?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
interference said:
X said:
CGI_Ram said:
That's my theory anyway.

You're welcome
Yeah, what's up with these other "playoff" team's defenses? WTF do they look sooooo very pedestrian against Kupersnitch & Wilson? Are we really that much better/smarter on D than these so-call dominant playoff teams?

True.

With the Rams playing Wilson and Kaeperdick 4 times a year, it does make you think we'll be building our roster this offseason to handle them.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
bluecoconuts said:
Atlanta has no pass rush, never really did. I'm hoping that they can take the 49ers down, their secondary isn't as good as Seattle's is, so that should help. Also now that they finally have a postseason win they can play more relaxed. Kaepernick scrambles killed the Packers though.

what good did the pass rush do for the packers? all it did was open wide open canyons for gonzo to run through and break the nfl record for rushing by a qb by a huge margin.

#1 priority for the falcons should be let him beat you with his arm. don't give him any running lanes. let's see how he goes if he can't run.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
ATL tried very hard to give that game away. Very hard. I like the thought that the shecock game possibly helps ATL beat the whinners. Please let that be true. PLEASE.

Mike Smith seems to be an idiot. I mean WTF ? He gives me very little confidence as a coach / game manager now.

And as a side note to ATL's lameness...
Did anybody else notice that ATL has banners hanging from the rafters for Divisional titles? Specifically , NFC West Divisional titles. I do not remember seeing Divisional title banners hanging in the ED... We don't do we??? If we do, than it's badass,,, if not, ATL is SO lame with these.