At the bye; our MVP

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Through 5 games, who has been the MVP? (Pick 2)

• Foles

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Gurley

Votes: 40 35.7%
  • Austin

Votes: 45 40.2%
  • Quinn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donald

Votes: 49 43.8%
  • Jenkins

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Laurinaitis

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Who's been our MVP so far?

Let's discuss.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
It would have to be Todd Gurley. As the reincarnation of Eric Dickerson, he has given hope to every Rams fan that the running game has finally arrived, and has done it despite a less than stellar O-line.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
I voted for JJ. Although Gurley would be the MVP for the last two games imo, for the whole season so far I'd have to say JJ. He's been playing excellent defense and we wouldn't have been in any of those games without the defense.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
I had to go with Tavon. Gurley may surpass him but looking at the season as a whole--Tavon has made some huge clutch plays and generally caused the defenses headaches.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
To me it's a "No-Brainer" it has to be Austin and Gurley! Austin 1st because of the TD's he has had, although they are exciting to see, Gurley brings an Air to the Team we haven't seen in, possibly, 12 or 13 years!!:grouphug::D

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I voted JL. Outside of one off game, he's been great. Some huge turnovers. Plus he has led the defense that's been playing really well.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Aaron Donald, without a doubt. His impact on defense has been a major reason why we've been in most of our games. TA would be next, while Gurley has made a major impact in only 2 of the 5 games the Rams have played. By season's end, I expect Gurley to be up there with AD.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I went Foles and Donald. (You get to pick 2, remember)

Foles, prior to GB, was just what the doctor ordered for this team. I don't think we win 2 games without him. It's nice to have a locked in starter, for a change.

Donald feels like the cog that makes everything go on defense.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
So far I have to go with TA and JL. Both are playing at their career bests so far this year. By the end of the year, I bet it will be Gurley and Donald...

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Offense Austin, Gurley just hasn't played enough.
Defense Jenkins. Quin has been good as usual and AD brilliant at times but has had 2 very average games.
So TA and JJ
To bad for Tree he was tearing it up

V3

Hall of Fame
For offense: Gurley

He's really the only person on offense other teams truly fear.

For defense: Ogletree

Ogletree was playing better than any person on the team including Donald. Donald's production has gone down(not a criticism, just an observation) with each game while Ogletree stayed consistent while he was playing. Losing Tree will be a huge loss.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
So far, it's been Donald. We are only in games because of our defense and he's been the best player on the team.
In another couple weeks, it might be Gurley.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Austin and Donald for me.

Austin has finally began to click in this offense and already has 3 receiving TDs (@ARI x2, GB), a rushing TD (SEA), and a punt return TD (SEA). Gurley is my runner-up because he only began to take off in the last two games (and missed the first 2).

Donald is just a machine on defense. He's consistently getting through the line and disrupting plays. Ogletree is my runner-up he's been solid, but is injured. And I'd argue that if we lost Donald instead of Tree it would be a bigger impact on our defense. That being said, get well soon Ogletree; we need you!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'm going with Captain James. Don't think the defense would be as good without him quarterbacking it.

iced

Donald - and I think Austin is the only other one who's even close

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Tough question. A few years ago, it would have been "none of the above"

A55VA6

Legend
Gonna have to say Austin, but I think Gurley will be the Rams MVP the rest of the season.

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
I voted AD but I wished I could vote Tavon as well. AD is way to much of a beast not to be our MVP.

jjab360

Legend
Obviously, it has to be between Donald, Gurley, and Austin.

Donald is obviously our best player, but most valuable I'm not exactly sure. Gurley has absolutely had the most recent impact, but he's only had an impact in two of the first five games. Austin has had a consistent impact starting week 1, and has scored 5 TDs this season, 1 more than the rest of our offensive players combined. I guess I'd have to go with Tavon.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I went with the Offensive MVP and Defensive MVP. I think Austin has to be our offensive MVP because he has converted his talent into points. Let's face it. The guy has over half of our TDs and not another player on this team save MAYBE Gurley could have scored on most of those plays. Gurley may end up being the Superbowl MVP but for now, it's TA for me.

The Defensive MVP has got to be Donald - though I think JL is not far behind. Donald is just everywhere and changes offenses when they have to face him. And being in on the play where they stuffed "bitch mode" to seal the victory doesn't hurt him in my eyes.