AT&T Stadium Question

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexRamFan

Rookie
Heading to my first game on Sunday at AT&T Stadium to see the Rams.

I have a few family members making the trip down to head to the game as well. Do any of you guys have any knowledge of the stadium or have any suggestions on parking or partying before the game?

We don't want to pack a ton of tailgaiting stuff and figured we would just wonder around. In my brief research there seems to be a few "tailgate" parties at restaurants, etc. And parking seems much more complicated than the Dome.

Just curious if you guys had any knowledge or recommendations.

Go Rams!

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
If you want to tailgate in the lot, get there early (6 or 7). Not sure if you have to purchase a tailgate pass prior or you can drive up and buy one but you can get them online at ticketmaster, stubhub etc., There is a walmart right next to the stadium that you can probably park at thats walking distance to the stadium.

As far as parties at nearby restaurants not too sure..