At Guard

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adrian

UDFA
Name
vermeilsRE
I've been wondering why the rams haven't brought in Harvey Dahl for a look. He should be fully healed by now and even at 80% is better than Joseph. I've always liked him.

V3

Hall of Fame
I'd rather they see what they have in the young guys.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I've been wondering why the rams haven't brought in Harvey Dahl for a look. He should be fully healed by now and even at 80% is better than Joseph. I've always liked him.

Has any team shown interest in Dahl ???

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I don't know, I feel like teams should be above this, but it seems like there's some level of sticking to your guns that all teams stick to and that includes not bringing back guys you dropped unless you're desperate.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
The last waning years of Dahl, at 8o %, or Joseph today, are still probably 50% less than what we actually require.

Adrian

UDFA
Name
vermeilsRE
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
With Scott wells at center, why not play Barrett at guard? As u can tell, I really want Joseph off of the field. Wasn't Barrett drafted as a center/guard?

Alan

Legend
Adrian lacking inside info:
With Scott wells at center, why not play Barrett at guard? As u can tell, I really want Joseph off of the field. Wasn't Barrett drafted as a center/guard?
The same can be said for Jones/Barnes not replacing Wells. The coaching stff must see something in practice that we don't. I'll have to trust their judgement on this. And other things.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
The same can be said for Jones/Barnes not replacing Wells. The coaching stff must see something in practice that we don't. I'll have to trust their judgement on this. And other things.

Jones played well enough filling in for Wells in KC. He graded out positively, so there's no real reason not to get an extended look. It probably had more to do with getting G.Rob acclimated, but now, who knows.

SierraRam

Recreational User
The same can be said for Jones/Barnes not replacing Wells. The coaching staff must see something in practice that we don't. I'll have to trust their judgement on this. And other things.

I'd love to see Jones pan out at guard or Center, but if he can't beat out Joseph or Wells...

He'll never get a better opportunity to start than right now!! I predict Fish and Snead will load up at OL in the draft and FA next year and "Barrett Jones" may become a punch line. Too bad, I was pulling for him big time

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Have to think Alan is on to something if Jones can't bust into the stating lineup. Continuity on the line is big but damn, Joseph is bad!