Assistant Head Coach Dave McGinnis - Conference Call

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

Assistant Head Coach Dave McGinnis - Conference Call
February 8, 2012

(On what his role will be as Assistant Head Coach)
“You know what, I’m going to be helping in all aspects of the team. I’m going to be assisting Jeff (Fisher) and both coordinators and the special teams coordinator in a lot of various capacities. It’s a position that Jeff and I had talked about progressing to when I was there with him in Nashville. It’s a role that I filled last year there in Nashville for Mike Munchak and I’m really looking forward to it. When I joined Jeff, eight years ago there in Nashville, I came in as his assistant head coach, linebacker coach. The times that I was there with him, every year I was fortunate enough, people would call with other job opportunities other places, but I really, really wanted to stay with Jeff just because I admired the way that he does things. He is the guy that is just so spot-on with what he’s doing in all aspects of it. He just gets it, guys, on every level in this league. As you know, as head coach there are a lot of levels that you have to be very, very spot-on with. My role will be helping him encompass the whole team and I’m really looking forward to it.”

full transcript: http://www.RamsFans.com