Articles: Jim Bob Cooter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
Gase seems to coping over in miami ;)

I understand there are exceptions to the rule. Maybe I am gun shy now, I don't want another HC who is not a leader. The last one we had was Vermeil, it's been awhile.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I understand there are exceptions to the rule. Maybe I am gun shy now, I don't want another HC who is not a leader. The last one we had was Vermeil, it's been awhile.
I get what ya mean ... but it's like those job applications that want 5 years experience ... but you can't get the experience without getting the job first

baconandbread

Super Secret Starting DT
I know I'm really in the minority on this one, but I feel JBC is a little overrated. I've watched quite a few Lions games and even with their top running backs their running game isn't very good. Riddick shines when receiving out of the backfield, but is ineffective as a runner. He definitely has fixed the passing game with Stafford (although their receivers generally have good hands/run good routes) but personally, I'd like a coach that can develop some balance. I think we'll do better.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Definitely deserves our attention. He's been fairly successful...But I really like Matt Stafford. QB's make these OC's go...

Stafford is an example of Cooter's excellence, going from a CAREER 85ish rating to over 100 under his tutelage.

Only things that give me pause with Jim Bob is how quickly he's risen, and the fact that they did add some nice wideout pieces for him. Or was the addition of the wideouts partially because he beat the table for them?