Arrest warrant issued for T.J. Ward

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Brian Maass of CBS 4 Denver reports that an arrest warrant has been issued for new Broncos S T.J. Ward.

Maass adds that the warrant is regarding an incident that took place a few weeks ago and has been categorized as an assault and disturbing the peace.

According to Maass’ sources, Ward was involved in a scuffle at a Denver nightclub.

Ward, 27, was one of the best available free agents in this year’s free agent class. Denver ultimatley signed Ward to a four-year, $23 million deal that included $13.5 million guaranteed.

In 2013, he totaled 112 tackles, two sacks, an interception and a fumble returned for a touchdown for the Browns last year. Pro Football Focus had him rated as the No. 3 safety in the league last year,

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Maybe it's a good thing we didn't go for him. I know I wanted to sign him.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
It's always the best that seem to have the most baggage to them isn't it?

You never see some benchwarmer scrub always getting into fist fights with cops.

jap

Legend

. . . or the media doesn't bother reporting trouble with benchwarmer scrubs!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
My daughter read the tweet to me Arrested Safety TJ (heart dropped) Ward Broncos .....................oh OK

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
My daughter read the tweet to me Arrested Safety TJ (heart dropped) Ward Broncos .....................oh OK

I almost thought it was our TJ at first too. McD is too smart for this type of shit, though.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I almost thought it was our TJ at first too. McD is too smart for this type of crap, though.
Well that's my general impression as well, but clubs are full of wannabees and gang bangers who force shit and sometimes there's just no choice but defend y'self,sometimes trouble just finds you.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame

If we just had access to the talent in San Quinton we'd win the super bowl. :sneaky:

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Havent we all been in a bar fight and disturbed the peace at least once after going to a night club?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Havent we all been in a bar fight and disturbed the peace at least once after going to a night club?

used to be every time I sat down with a pitcher at the bar, someone would end up in a fight and we'd all have to leave.

I have quite a few of those pitchers at my house now.