Around the NFL: which non-Rams team do you find most intriguing?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
Browns hands down. I have to root for a team with such a dumpster fire legacy. Lot of excellent young talent. On the other hand I Baker Mayfield is a cocky a$$hat who I love to hate.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I could care less about the AFC... To me this year is all about the following:

How good will the Bears be, are they truly an ascending team? Will their defense be one of the most dominant units in the league?

The Eagles added a lot of good stop gap players, are they as talented as many claim? Will Wentz play 16 games?

Will Dallas take a step forward or will they go backwards as they often do?

Are the Saints and Drew Brees going to have a great year or is Father Time catching up to Brees as it appeared down the stretch last season? And will they have a hangover from back to back devastating season ending losses the last two years?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Browns. Composed of outspoken characters...Are they going to be a collection of individuals or a team? If they can become a team, they will be good for the first time since Jim Brown ran for them...

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Browns. Lots of young talent there. I am also intrigued with Josh Rosen and the Dolphins. I'm kinda rooting for the kid after what the Cards did to him.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
As a true Rams fan I could give a crap about other NFL teams unless they are in the NFC West.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
1. Cardinals. It's either going to work or not work with Kingsbury & Murray. I don't think it will take too long to get that answer.

I still don't understand though, why they didn't can their GM when they had the chance. Keim is the last guy i'd want when trying to rebuild from the ground up.

Cardinals are mine, too. For the same reason.

Did you see the false starts they were flagged for when Murray does the clap thing to call for the snap? It’s High School Spread BS.

Maturity issues and selfishness look like the downfall of the Browns.

The clock is running on Shanahan, Grabapole and the Whiners. The reasons not to win are piling up going to year 3.

I’ll take Gurley’s mystery over Ezekiel Elliot and his BS all day. Cowboys defense keeps them in the conversation, barely.

I think Mahomes takes a half step back this season. There will be fewer off schedule, 60 yard passes to Hill and a bunch more turnovers, Int’s and fumbles. He is not secure with the football.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Are the Saints and Drew Brees going to have a great year or is Father Time catching up to Brees as it appeared down the stretch last season? And will they have a hangover from back to back devastating season ending losses the last two years?

They'll be toast after week 2. Doubt they'll be able to bounce back from that.:p

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I'm curious about the teams in our division first and foremost.
1) sweeping the seahawks is almost a necessary thing. They are still a playoff team and making them have to go on the road as a wild card takes some of the starch out of them. I'm curious to see just how much they've improved. Then again, we have seen that records don't really matter when the Rams and seahawks square off. In the 4 games under McVay, 3 have been tight with the Rams losing 1.
2) are the 9ers really ready? I just don't see it...yet. I still think they're at least another year away from being a serious playoff contender. Jimmy g really hasn't shown me much more than he's prone to bad decisions--too many picks and his self-inflicted injury because he was too dumb to take the easy yards and step outta bounds (he did the same thing in the 1rst half of that game and got popped).
3)zona sport tiny, rookie QB and a first time HC with no NFL experience whatsoever. I still can't take them seriously. How can I? Is murray just supposed to use athleticism to make things work? Do they really have that much up their sleeve? They already look weak and they haven't even seen a real defense.

Outside of the division, I want to see if the chiefs can hold off the chargers and how that division will start to re-align (if it does). Lotta distractions in kc, the broncos will be tougher than people think. The raiders are the wild card,and the chargers have yet to break out of heartbreak mode despite always having so much talent.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
1) sweeping the seahawks is almost a necessary thing. They are still a playoff team and making them have to go on the road as a wild card takes some of the starch out of them. I'm curious to see just how much they've improved. Then again, we have seen that records don't really matter when the Rams and seahawks square off. In the 4 games under McVay, 3 have been tight with the Rams losing 1.
Yeah I expect the Seahawks to be a playoff team. They had a really good year defensively given the reload and they should be somewhere around that top third. But where they concern me most is their offense, they finished 6th last season and this year they added Metcalf. Just a strong roster IMO and a coaching staff coming off a COY type performance.

We gotta play the run well this year if we want to be able to rack up the wins against playoff rosters like theirs.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Cardinals are mine, too. For the same reason.

Did you see the false starts they were flagged for when Murray does the clap thing to call for the snap? It’s High School Spread BS.

Maturity issues and selfishness look like the downfall of the Browns.

The clock is running on Shanahan, Grabapole and the Whiners. The reasons not to win are piling up going to year 3.

I’ll take Gurley’s mystery over Ezekiel Elliot and his BS all day. Cowboys defense keeps them in the conversation, barely.

I think Mahomes takes a half step back this season. There will be fewer off schedule, 60 yard passes to Hill and a bunch more turnovers, Int’s and fumbles. He is not secure with the football.
I've been saying the same thing about Mahomes. It will be interesting now that's theres a season's worth of film on him. Im looking forward to seeing the Chiefs defense under Spagnuolo.

Hobgoblin

Rookie
Browns. Hands down. I would root for them when not watching the rams especially since their defense was playing out with Williams. They remind me of the rams turning a new leaf.

Hobgoblin

Rookie
And cardinals to watch them fail trying to copy us. And screw the Chiefs, if you are from the Midwest you know my pain as chiefs fans are insufferable. Mahomes is the second coming because he threw a stupid left handed pass.

Ram65

Legend
How about the Wentz and Foles teams.

Eagles have the team to challenge the Rams. Can Wentz stay healthy? Monster TE combo.

Jags need to make a come back so they are the bad team that can be interesting. Is Foles going to be good enough for the Jags to improve? Will he be better than Wentz?

There really are many intriguing teams this year. As always the NFC West. Browns because they now have a talented roster while it Gruden and Mayock leading the possible turnaround Raiders.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
And cardinals to watch them fail trying to copy us. And screw the Chiefs, if you are from the Midwest you know my pain as chiefs fans are insufferable. Mahomes is the second coming because he threw a stupid left handed pass.
Coming from a Missouri resident yes it definitely can be sickening at times. But I've been a fan of the Chiefs for so long I cant help but root for them. Rams are #1 though.

Hobgoblin

Rookie
Coming from a Missouri resident yes it definitely can be sickening at times. But I've been a fan of the Chiefs for so long I cant help but root for them. Rams are #1 though.

They were gushing over A.smith the same way(sickening). I don’t think any of us aren’t ready to cut ties with our savior Bradford. We had faith but not the blind faith the chiefs fans have.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The Titans are one of the more interesting teams for me lately. They have a good roster nd I really liked their draft. It will be interesting to see what kind of impact Saffold has there. Like Merlin said, the biggest weakness is the QB.