Around the NFCW: Patrick Peterson: 2020 Cardinals 'best football team I've been part of'

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Valid points @CGI_Ram, but I'm still not sold on either Murray or Kingsbury.
I'm sold on Murray being a guy who can fast track an offense to success, but not sold on him being a guy who will have a 10-15 year career and win a lot of big games. So far he's handled adversity pretty well.

Not sold on Kingsbury. Young elastic mind which is a positive, but his track record isn't good in the win/loss column. Then again, McV had no record as a HC so the jury's still out on Kingsbury.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm sold on Murray being a guy who can fast track an offense to success, but not sold on him being a guy who will have a 10-15 year career and win a lot of big games. So far he's handled adversity pretty well.

Not sold on Kingsbury. Young elastic mind which is a positive, but his track record isn't good in the win/loss column. Then again, McV had no record as a HC so the jury's still out on Kingsbury.

Hey mojo, you get to watch a few of their games out there, yea?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Every week unless the Rams are on.

How has Kingsbury looked / coached at this level? I’ve kinda heard he doesn’t seem to be overwhelmed (doing okay).

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
The cardinals are just like the browns. They are just the cardinals until proven otherwise. Even with murry the rams dominated them.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
How has Kingsbury looked / coached at this level? I’ve kinda heard he doesn’t seem to be overwhelmed (doing okay).
I feel like he came out early and tried to ram his wide open offense down the NFL's throat and when that didn't work he adjusted to his personnel or lack thereof and had some success.

Credit due to changing it up. I feel like his players like him.

Ram65

Legend
Hopkins and Simmons are big-time players. They added some defensive players in free agency. I don't think they make a jump like the Whiners did. I can see them at 8-8 and who knows they could add some close game wins. I wouldn't give the Rams nor the Whiners automatic wins against them this year. They will be much more competitive.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
IIRC wasn't the Cardinals offensive line very poor in pass protection last year? And when the Rams player the second time Murray was gimped and couldn't avoid pressure?

If so, what major changes have they done to the Oline, and if they didn't aren't the banking a lot on their smallish QB to be able to run all season even though he got banged up in his first one?