Arm chair GM 1st Rd Mock Draft-Pick #3 Jacksonville Jaguars

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jacksonville Jaguars pick #3

• Total voters

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Recap:
#1) Houston Texans-Blake Bortles 57%
#2) St Louis Rams-Greg Robinson 41%

Ok ROD's, the Jacksonville Jaguars are on the clock. No trades. You are the GM. Who do you draft?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I can't see them passing on Clowndog.

But I voted Bridgewater.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Clowney. When you suck at rushing the passer, and the best defensive end in a decade is staring you in the face, you can't pass on him. Jacksonville has so many needs and an incompetent general manager, so I can literally see them taking anyone, though.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah i don't see Clowney slipping very far. If you're the Jags you could go with Mack here too i suppose,but Clowney is my pick here for them.
If the Jags don't go QB here it makes things pretty interesting for the next two picks(Cleveland/Oakland). Both teams need a QB and if they BOTH go in that direction it would cause Mack to slip right into the Falcons lap at #6....and Watkins to be sitting there at #7 where Tampa picks.

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
Khan is the type of owner who wants bums on seats. Best way of doing that, in his eyes, is to draft Johnny Football- even though he'll probably bust.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It's what I do lol
Lol ok but who is your pick? You voted OTHER and you said QB. Are you saying the Jags pick a QB other than Bridgewater and Manziel?...or do you just have trouble following directions? :LOL:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Lol ok but who is your pick? You voted OTHER and you said QB. Are you saying the Jags pick a QB other than Bridgewater and Manziel?...or do you just have trouble following directions? :LOL:

Yes :D

They reach for Manziel

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
When you suck that badly in that many areas, you start at the position that makes the biggest impact and that's QB. Bridgewater was the best left and I don't like the risk with Manziel.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I selected Bridgewater but completely understand the Clowney pick.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Bridgewater. Even after a poor Pro day, I think he's worth a top 3 draft choice. Not as exciting as Manziel, but I think he's the better QB.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Last bump before we move on to pick #4.
This vote is very close.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
My gut says Clowney, but honestly I think they'd be better served with Watkins. They have absolutely nothing on offense.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Just a reminder that this is not a prediction. YOU are the GM.