Arians leaving Cards

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
wow....they will blow up that team now.

Montanaramfan

Rookie
I always respected Arians and thought he got the most out of his players. Heard yesterday that Bill O'Brien might be headed that way. Not sure why he'd leave Deshaun Watson and a group of solid defensive players for the Cardinals. I know I wouldn't.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Good riddance, never cared for his lame ass. Hope that little chicken shit Carroll is next.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I always respected Arians and thought he got the most out of his players. Heard yesterday that Bill O'Brien might be headed that way. Not sure why he'd leave Deshaun Watson and a group of solid defensive players for the Cardinals. I know I wouldn't.
Bill O'Brien wont have a say in whether he stays or goes...
I heard that the Cards may offer compensation to the Jets for Todd Bowles

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
That team is the least of my worries, now Keim a solid executive and would not be shocked if Todd Haley is their next Head Coach.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
John DeFililppo is my main target. Read a source that says we have interest in him.

Is he the son of Boston Colleges old AD, Gene DeFilippo? He has only 1 year as a coordinator, I guess you are drafting a QB if you bring a guy like this on board.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
No Big Surprise here. Along with many others here at ROD, I predicted, if things went right, this would be the Last year for Arians - Palmer and Fitzgerald! And I still think they all will retire after this year!

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
So if Arians decides to continue to be a Head Coach, he will take over the Colts and be reunited with Andrew Luck with John Fox as the DC...There I just fixed the Cots.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So if Arians decides to continue to be a Head Coach, he will take over the Colts and be reunited with Andrew Luck.
Or return to Cleveland with his choice of college QBs and the chance to fire G Williams.

DVontel

Rookie
Is he the son of Boston Colleges old AD, Gene DeFilippo? He has only 1 year as a coordinator, I guess you are drafting a QB if you bring a guy like this on board.
Yup, he is.

This is a guy that developed Derek Carr in his rookie year, Carson Wentz into a MVP candidate, & also got something out of Johnny Manziel for a brief time when he was the OC for the Browns.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Or return to Cleveland with his choice of college QBs and the chance to fire G Williams.

He's too old for the Cleveland job and the Colts loved him when he was there, perfect match IMO and might be the reason, he wants to move on....Everybody wins because I truly believe Keim wants a younger offensive coach and I know Keim was high on some guy named McVay.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's too old for the Cleveland job and the Colts loved him when he was there, perfect match IMO and might be the reason, he wants to move on....Everybody wins because I truly believe Keim wants a younger offensive coach and I know Keim was high on some guy named McVay.
Possible, my first thought is he retires. He’s had a lot of health issues and isn’t getting younger. I especially think he retires because he doesn’t want another rebuild. Even if Luck comes back that’s not a good team in Indy.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yup, he is.

This is a guy that developed Derek Carr in his rookie year, Carson Wentz into a MVP candidate, & also got something out of Johnny Manziel for a brief time when he was the OC for the Browns.
He was somebody a few of us here wanted to be brought on board. I think he could be a good hire.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Possible, my first thought is he retires. He’s had a lot of health issues and isn’t getting younger. I especially think he retires because he doesn’t want another rebuild. Even if Luck comes back that’s not a good team in Indy.

Agreed, however, the fact that it's stated "They agreed to part ways." Does not indicate retirement to me otherwise, Arians would just announce he decided to retire.