Are You Smarter Than An NFL Quarterback?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Take the quiz at this link. No cheating. :mad:

102l6pw.jpg

-------------------------------------------------
Are you smarter than an NFL quarterback? Take the quiz
- Pat Murphy, Staff

For many years, the National Football League has given the Wonderlic aptitude test to rookie players. The test has 50 questions with a 12-minute time limit. Put three minutes on the clock and try our shortened version of the test, created with sample questions from ESPN.com and testprepreview.com. Multiply the number of right answers you get by 3.85 to compare with full test results.

Can you do better than NFL quarterbacks Aaron Rodgers (35) or Tom Brady (33) or Peyton Manning (28)? How about Colin Kaepernick (37) or Joe Flacco (27)? The average NFL quarterback scores 24 on the test, according Paul Zimmerman, author of "The New Thinking Man's Guide to Pro Football."

Aerolithe

UDFA
I got 12 out of 13, which apparently translates to 46 Wonderlic. I failed out of college and probably couldn't handle NFL play books. There's no way the real one is that easy.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have a hard time believing it's that easy. I got a 46 and I am half asleep. :LOL:

SierraRam

Recreational User
I missed one & got a 46.20 No cheating - swear to God.

Played back-up guard in Pop Warner, yo

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Remember now that for the players this is timed and the pressure is on these guys, unlike a member here who might be cracking open a beer, putting his feet up on the table and using a calculator. :cool:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Those most certainly are wonderlic Questions. However on the real wonderlic whereas it starts very easy like this example does it continues to get more difficult, so this example doesn't display the exponential difficulty of a whole sample.

A55VA6

Legend
I got 10 out of 13 which is comparable to 38 on the wonderlic apparently. Didn't use a calculator, so not too bad.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Test was pretty easy, most of the numbers ones were common sense (average between all the integers between 13 and 37, and they have 15, 17 and 35 as options, really?). I'd probably score pretty well on a Wonderlick, but I'm pretty certain it would be harder than this one easily... I wouldn't be shocked if I scored higher than most QB's, but it doesn't really matter.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I got 12, only the stupid credit credence one I got wrong. I took an IQ test and only got two out of 50 wrong, and both were vocabulary questions. I guess me not smart cause me no read dictionary all day.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Remember now that for the players this is timed and the pressure is on these guys, unlike a member here who might be cracking open a beer, putting his feet up on the table and using a calculator. :cool:

I don't think you really needed a calculator. Just take shortcuts and then use the process of elimination with the multiple choice.

Yea, that credit/credence one got me too. I didn't really want to think about it. :LOL:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
46, but that seemed exceedingly simple. I've seen others that I thought were more difficult.

MrMotes

Starter
I might be smarter than the average QB (46) but i can't throw worth a crap and would have to be hospitalized if i took an NFL caliber hit...

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I got 1 wrong, and I totally disagree with their 'right' answer.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Yea, that credit/credence one got me too. I didn't really want to think about it. :LOL:

All that came to mind was Cadence, like a snap count, or Credence Clearwater.
Does it prove that someone is not as smart because they don't know what a single word means?
I bet no one here, or almost anywhere has used the word credence even once in their lives.
I can see the value of being able to figure out the simple math questions, but the vocabulary ones, I think are pointless.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
12-13 for a 46. Too easy. I can't believe this is the actual test.

bluecoconuts

Legend
All that came to mind was Cadence, like a snap count, or Credence Clearwater.
Does it prove that someone is not as smart because they don't know what a single word means?
I bet no one here, or almost anywhere has used the word credence even once in their lives.
I can see the value of being able to figure out the simple math questions, but the vocabulary ones, I think are pointless.

I don't think it really means much. It took me longer to get that one than any other just because credence isn't nearly as popular as it used to be, and honestly it's kind of a weak comparison.

iced

i do consider myself an intellectual individual - but even doing this buzzed as heck, i still got 12 out of 13.