Are we averaging one a day?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

superfan24

Starter
To IR? Cause it sure seems like it.
Hopefully Jason Smith is refreshed for next year.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Concussion issues are a bad sign, because once you get one it's easier to get more. I'm hoping this isn't a major probably through his career, but there's a chance it could be... Which really sucks.

Anonymous

bluecoconuts said:
Concussion issues are a bad sign, because once you get one it's easier to get more. I'm hoping this isn't a major probably through his career, but there's a chance it could be... Which really sucks.

Likely more than a chance. With the emphasis given of late by the league it doesn't look like a long career for Smith.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
bluecoconuts said:
Yeah, if this is his first one, I'd be a bit more optimistic, but these things tend to be worse over time. Not just that, for some reason, some people are more prone to having worse symptoms and longer recovery after concussions, which is a description that I think fits J Smith. I'm now starting to get on the Smith is a bust bandwagon. Mostly due to the fact that he can't stay healthy. It's sad, but true.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Sucks for him. Now the guy is gonna be the poster child to bashing of Devaney.

Can't predict concussions or know the long term affects of them. Best of luck to Jason.

"I'm Jason Smith...built Ram tough." :cry:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
How to get good luck per a website on Santeria

<a class="postlink" href="http://w3.iac.net/~moonweb/Santeria/Chapter13.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://w3.iac.net/~moonweb/Santeria/Chapter13.html</a>

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
brokeu91 said:
How to get good luck per a website on Santeria

<a class="postlink" href="http://w3.iac.net/~moonweb/Santeria/Chapter13.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://w3.iac.net/~moonweb/Santeria/Chapter13.html</a>
:slap!: I was spreading alligator teeth on my bedsheets and sleeping in corners. I totally screwed it all up.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I am whatever the hell I am as a Rams fan through thick and thin just always have been. I've watched nearly 95% of every game for years now and I'll continue to do the same. I have and take more pride in being a true fan, watching the team, the progress or regress, the tough breaks that sometimes dont seem tangilble, the "drama" that occurs amongst laughable commentators/analysts/writers, some bloggers/responders even a few on this site now.

It sucks-the record, current state of our 53-roster, confusing opinions of the team as a whole including front office reps, main coaches and assistants to the ower himself.

Doesnt matter to me I will contnue to follow and leave negative comments and thoughts to a very minimal if ever.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
BatteringRambo said:
I am whatever the hell I am as a Rams fan through thick and thin just always have been. I've watched nearly 95% of every game for years now and I'll continue to do the same. I have and take more pride in being a true fan, watching the team, the progress or regress, the tough breaks that sometimes dont seem tangilble, the "drama" that occurs amongst laughable commentators/analysts/writers, some bloggers/responders even a few on this site now.

It sucks-the record, current state of our 53-roster, confusing opinions of the team as a whole including front office reps, main coaches and assistants to the ower himself.

Doesnt matter to me I will contnue to follow and leave negative comments and thoughts to a very minimal if ever.
It's very rarely boring, eh? Reload and tee off again next year. And, of course, next year is the Superbowl run.

Every year.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
superfan24 said:
Sounds like my life as a diehard Cubs fan :slap!:
You're a Cubs fan?

You shouldn't go onto a St. Louis sports team website as a Cubs fan and expect empathy. I don't care. No offense my Rams brother,but I hate the Cubs and hope they never win more than 50 games/year.

superfan24

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
brokeu91 said:
superfan24 said:
You're a Cubs fan?

You shouldn't go onto a St. Louis sports team website as a Cubs fan and expect empathy. I don't care. No offense my Rams brother,but I hate the Cubs and hope they never win more than 50 games/year.

Hey gotta support my team wherever they are even if the enemy is a few miles away :hehe: . Don't hate the cards more than the sox on the south side though. I love that the Rams are in STL so I can go to training camp, games, etc... Hope they stay there forever.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
superfan24 said:
brokeu91 said:
superfan24 said:
You're a Cubs fan?

Hey gotta support my team wherever they are even if the enemy is a few miles away :hehe: . Don't hate the cards more than the sox on the south side though. I love that the Rams are in STL so I can go to training camp, games, etc... Hope they stay there forever.
Hey, I understand. It's funny, most of the Cubs fans I encounter say that although they dislike the Sox A LOT, they really HATE the Cardinals. I'm glad we don't have to hate each other as much...j/k

I will say this. Now that I live in New England, I experienced the Red Sox-Yankee rivalry. It's not as fun as the Cubs-Cardinals. It's more of a total hatred and desire of bodily harm to the other guys. At least the Cubs-Cardinals rivalry is fun, and generally civil. And at the very least it's nice to sit in Wrigley or Busch in the summer time, watch one of the greatest rivalries in sports and drink beer without being afraid that you might get jumped after the game.

Anonymous

Cubs fan? :cmon:
29series3_span-articleLarge.jpg