Are the Patriots done?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Brady isn't in serious decline, they'll be fine. If he is, they'll be a much weaker team this year.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
If Brady isn't in serious decline, they'll be fine. If he is, they'll be a much weaker team this year.

Brady looked his age against the Chiefs right from the outset overthrowing a wide open Gronk to start the game. They have only 3 healthy receivers and not an easy game going into the big easy. One of the Quarterbacks is going to lose and appear to be on the decline, I'm really hoping it's Brady.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
The smug cheating jackass is going to be on Sunday Morning on CBS talking about how he has better reaction time now than when he was 18.

It's going to be so fun watching this jerk deteriorate this year.

fearsomefour

Legend
It's not about who catching the ball.
Their D was terrible week one.
The Saints can score but their D was bad too.
The Saints are tougher at home.
Either way, take the over in this game.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Didn't the majority of people think the Pats were done the last time the Chiefs beat them? There was a lot of questions about Brady and the Wrs, and the defense. I'm not buying it until they go 0-3 in an embarrassing fashion. There's hoping and then there is believing.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Im going with "they're done". And just like going into every Ram game thinking they can win, I will go into every season thinking the patsies will suck. So far so good. I'm batting 1000.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn't the majority of people think the Pats were done the last time the Chiefs beat them? There was a lot of questions about Brady and the Wrs, and the defense. I'm not buying it until they go 0-3 in an embarrassing fashion. There's hoping and then there is believing.
there is also Father time, and the Mo-Fo is undefeated.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I think i read somewhere that the last three times NE has lost their opener they've won the Super bowl.
100.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Ram65

Legend
They play in a division with crap owners, crap GM's and crap coaches with lots of turnover at those positions. On the other hand they themselves are savvy and don't do dumb crap very often and have an owner who is driven to win.

The crap division helps. They have time to retool as the season goes on. I missed the second half of the game but, in the first half they beat themselves. Bad short yardage calls and Brady way off the mark yet they were still in the game. They may not be SB bound but, they will be in the playoff mix.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Brady is getting old.

Rumors are flying Gronk has lost burst.

Is this team in trouble?

No rumors needed. I see Gronk on TV right now. Definitely looking slow. He can still make every catch, but there is no burst anymore. Do we can at least love on that.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No rumors needed. I see Gronk on TV right now. Definitely looking slow. He can still make every catch, but there is no burst anymore. Do we can at least love on that.
He went out in the 3rd qtr with a knee injury

These fuckers always find a way to win