Are the niners f’ing this up?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flint

Pro Bowler
We all know Shanny is gonna make decisions without emotion and Jimmy knows the situation with his eventual replacement right behind him. Right now the qb situation in SF has to be a little concerning, maybe they’re too smart fo their own good. V Garapalo did not look good in the last game and Lance doesn’t appear ready to take this team to the SB. Experts are saying the niners are title ready, they need better qb play if that’s going to happen, and in the west they can’t afford to fall behind.
Is this team more of a threat next year?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Most reports I’m reading is Lance throws nothing but fast all’s and has no control. Jimmy has had his own issues and there is always injury concerns. I don’t wish I’ll on anybody ever but yeah if they don’t solve their QB situation that would be fine with me and I’m sure the Ramily.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Imagine if they had gotten Stafford instead. Yikes.
Thankfully it’s them that has to worry about Stafford.