Aquan Boldin Crush!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramzheart

Rookie
Gotta say, I've been hoping for several years that the Rams would sign Boldin!

For the life of me I never understood why didn't make a run at him when he was available, especially when he first left the Cardinals. The man just exemplifies what a wide receiver should be!

I was wondering if he would have made sense for the rams this year? Is he going to bring top end production, no but I just feel with the youth we have in our receivers, and he would have been a very good mentor and role model.

I was never a big fan of Britt, although he had a good year give me a work horse and self-less player like Boldin any day!

I bet he earns his paycheck in Buffalo

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I liked Boldin too in years past, but not this year. Too many decent young WR's trying to make the roster to cut one to make room for an old WR like Boldin...Robert Woods is our young veteran now, if teaching needs to happen.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Arizona traded him to Baltimore. They weren't gonna trade him when he was in his prime within the division, then traded again. And I'm sure they were some buddy-buddy going on with the Har-jerks at the time that prevented any team from seriously getting him.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Always liked Boldin, hated him when he played against us but loved his physical play. I swear the refs let that man get away with the most WR push offs ever hahaha:redcard:. But like another poster said we have way too many youthful WR's now with so much promise. 3 seasons ago i wish we would have had Boldin.

Plus he has lost a little step. Watching him with the Lions you could see it was getting harder for him to get that good separation.