April 29th Headline....Rams Were Always Pro Carson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
After a long battle trying to trump the Carson California sight that was supported by the Chargers & Raiders, we find out today that the Inglewood bound Los Angeles Rams were always pro Carson....Carson Wentz that is and the Los Angeles Rams made a huge move yesterday to trade up to secure their Field General for many years to come so although it will not be in Carson California, Carson Wentz will be leading the L.A. Rams at the Coliseum and in Inglewood as the wheels in this story keep on turning.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did I miss something?
the-twilight-zone.jpg

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Love the foreshadowing and prey to the good Lord that this is Saturday morning's headline following Friday night's first round!

PLEASE GET WENTZ!!!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
now....you're just special......:mrburnsevil::yess::icare::party::sup::snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
After a long battle trying to trump the Carson California sight that was supported by the Chargers & Raiders, we find out today that the Inglewood bound Los Angeles Rams were always pro Carson....Carson Wentz that is and the Los Angeles Rams made a huge move yesterday to trade up to secure their Field General for many years to come so although it will not be in Carson California, Carson Wentz will be leading the L.A. Rams at the Coliseum and in Inglewood as the wheels in this story keep on turning.
Like the idea. but what did I miss!!!!?

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Like the idea. but what did I miss!!!!?

Just speculation....The irony of fighting the Carson California proposal and then having a Quarterback by that very name leading your team in Inglewood...That's all.
nostradamus-m-ridge.jpg

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Okay Guys, how's this look now?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Okay Guys, how's this look now?

You're not out of the woods just yet Den! Chances are the Rams went to 1 because of Wentz, because no matter what Cleveland says most believed they were gonna take Wentz.

But maybe the Rams know something we don't? Maybe it's Goff and his better pure passing ability? Don't celebrate yet man! :p

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
But maybe the Rams know something we don't? Maybe it's Goff and his better pure passing ability? Don't celebrate yet man! :p

No celebration I like them both, however, hand size matters...Only game in the Rain, Goff was taken out of the game, now he could wear a glove, but Wentz is bigger, stronger, faster and scored higher on the wonderlic...Goff, however, might be more ready to start day one....I'll still take the kid name Carson because of his ability to run as well.