Apple iPhone CRAP

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

so apple decided not to provide a charger with their new iphone 12 products. they said it was a move to save on e-waste seeing nobody apparently uses the chargers.

but one minor detail is missing in their propaganda regurgitated by seemingly every news outlet on the internet - the new cables don't have a usb anymore, they come with a type c fast charger. so every single person that buys the phone will have to buy a wall charger with the type c input themselves. at $30 each.

multiply that by the hundreds of millions new phones and apple has just made extra billions for their back pocket.

e-waste my arse.

why do so many people buy form this crappy company with crappy products?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Are you certain?.... your phone wasn’t $30 cheaper to offset?

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Haha me and my wife were talking about this when they first announced. They try to make it about saving the enviornment. As if they didnt do it just to collect that extra money and bleed you for every single cent they can. Thats Apples motto. Thats what Steve Jobs was all about. The accessories.

I switched from apple to a Note 10 plus last year and its been great. I miss some things about apple, but overall this phone is far superior to any apple I've had.

fearsomefour

Legend
They don’t make crappy products.
But, they are naked in their desire to force people to buy a new set of chargers, cases, head phones etc for each model of phone.
It’s ridiculous but nothing new with Apple.
I keep my phones for a long time generally.....like 8-9 years so not such a big deal to me, but it is irritating.