Apparently Jerruh Jones has his limitations

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
(Quick recap in case you're just back from Mars: Bryant was arrested last month after pushing his mother in a domestic dispute.)

On Tuesday, Jones was a guest on The Dan Patrick Show and had more thoughts on Dallas' former first-round pick.

"He's just got to come on, step up and accept responsibility, and I think he can get there," he said. "I'm demanding that he work through it. He must do it or we can't count on him."

When Mike Florio, who's filling in for Patrick this week, asked what the team would do if Bryant continues to struggle, Jones said "We will move on."

Read more: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-o ... ll-move-on

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Wow. If Jerry Jones has just about had it with Bryant and is publicly calling him out, that ought to be a huge wake-up call. Publicly calling out Bryant like that is probably the only way he'll change at this point. If this doesn't pull his head out of his arse, there's nothing in the world that will.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I heard that Jones didn't even want to talk to him recently, it's obvious that Bryant is on his last life.

If he does get cut, who do you think takes the chance on him? Imagine if Fisher takes a chance on him and we're able to fix his off the field stuff... I think the Rams have more leadership on their team than the Cowboys honestly, but of course I'm biased.... Hate Bryant for his personality but damn that's a lot of talent to go wasted.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Some of these guys that put on the pads are mentally ill or disturbed and they don't even know why they do the things they do. It seems to me you have the guys that love the game and have more than two brain cells and then there are the guys from the Island of Misfit Toys. These are the guys that would scare you if they sat next to you on a city bus as they are like Mike Tyson, you don't know what's going to set them off. You almost have to be half crazy to play football and some are well beyond the halfway mark. Fun times being an owner when your huge investment has a criminal mind and is about as useful as a race horse with a broken leg.
Somewhere, Tom Landry has a huge smile on his face right about now! :lol:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
bluecoconuts said:
I heard that Jones didn't even want to talk to him recently, it's obvious that Bryant is on his last life.

If he does get cut, who do you think takes the chance on him? Imagine if Fisher takes a chance on him and we're able to fix his off the field stuff... I think the Rams have more leadership on their team than the Cowboys honestly, but of course I'm biased.... Hate Bryant for his personality but damn that's a lot of talent to go wasted.

Dallas has leader-like players (Romo, Witten, Ware, Austin, etc) but no one seems to want to hold each other accountable. Remember that game (I think it was against Green Bay) where Mike Jenkins just gave up on the tackle...didn't even try. I think it was a national game too, no one got on him.

But maybe they'll start b/c Jerruh said he wants him some glory hole.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Sarcophagus Face is only limited by his denture adhesive's holding power.