Apparently Adrian Peterson hasn't learned a thing

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I'm not trying to speak for Mack, but I think the point was that circumstances dictate response and also that Jesus was not 100% opposed to violence. It all depended on the circumstances. I don't really want to turn this into a religious thread (darn it, now I'm doing it and I can't help myself; sorry mods) so I'll just stop there.

Jesus is like, man, I blow up one time at merchants who are violating the temple during Passover by turning into a commercial setting and I never hear the end if it. Lol.

Like I said, though, these were adults not children and they were violating the lords house. I'd guess he was 100% against violence toward children behaving in a manner that we would typically call bad.

Although, the thought of Jesus getting so frustrated with not being able to reason or teach his kid something that he would have to pull off his rope belt is humorous because of its absurdity

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hate to lock my own thread, or any thread for that matter, but this is heading in the wrong direction. My bad for even posting this topic.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.