Anyone think they'll go to the game @Phi?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I'm trying to find a road game semi-close to me (Boston) to go to this year. Philly is the closest; alternatively, I could spend six hours on a train and go down to DC to see 'em take on the Indigenous Peoples.

Anyone been to a Rams game at Philly, or any game there? Would it be an absolutely horrible experience, given the Philly fans' reputation?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If you go wear your Philly jersey and cheer for the Eagles, or you may not leave with your body in tact. That is a dangerous place for visitors to go. I live 2 hours away and after discussing it with the people that I know that live(d) there, I decided against it. Not worth the risk.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
If you buy the tickets - I'll drive up and go with you, Dewey. I can handle myself alright, but if the numbers are vastly against us and we get jumped, I'm going to turtle like Claude Lemieux.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
I'm in north jersey and still won't be going to Philly game. I made that mistake once before and swore I'd never go back. Vulgar animals. I will be going to Wash game though.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I have haven't been to a Rams game since Vermeil was the coach. I didn,t have any problems wearing my colors. I was at 2 rams games and one may have been with Martz dont remember. Going agian this year and not sure if I am going to wear rams or eagles colors because my wife is going this time and don't want to get her involved with some drunk fool. I am 30 min away and been to about 10 games in philly total. Wearing division colors will get very ugly. They have security wearing the other teams colors I have heard.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I was at the Arizona game last year and it was a good time. It was a fun time. They had a drum line as you walk in the gate. They have the cheerleaders come out after a Eagles score and wave the flags and sing the eagles fight song.