Anyone notice the bias and ignorance the broadcasters had?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

stan

Rookie
As in against the Rams. The beardless one kept alluding that the 49ers should be leading and that this is upside down or some crap. Repeatedly throughout the game. Very annoying. Then beard says that Jackson has never been in a playoff game which is BS since Jackson played in two playoff games his rookie season.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
Re: Anyone notice the bias and ignorance the broadcasters ha

Tim Ryan is awesome I listen to him 4 hours a day on Sirius XM...btw he covers the niners he lives in San Fran but I disagree with you...bc he always says good things about the Rams on radio and even during the games

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

BuiltRamTough said:
Tim Ryan is awesome I listen to him 4 hours a day on Sirius XM...btw he covers the niners he lives in San Fran but I disagree with you...bc he always says good things about the Rams on radio and even during the games
Yeah, Ryan's good. He does most of the Rams games, and is pretty damn fair & objective.
Very complementary of Bradford too.

stan

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Who is Ryan? The beard or not? The beard was wrong about Jackson and the beardless probably cried to his bookee after the game.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Ryan is "the beard."

To be honest, I too had forgotten that Jackson was in playoff games.
Snot a big deal.

stan

Rookie

Regarding snot we disagree. Making the playoffs with a Marmie defense should rank as unforgetable. Witnessing a defense worse than a Marmie is unforgetable too.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

stan said:
Regarding snot we disagree. Making the playoffs with a Marmie defense should rank as unforgetable. Witnessing a defense worse than a Marmie is unforgetable too.
Well that's good. Because I didn't forget we made the playoffs.
Who forgets the time we beat Seattle thrice?
I just forgot that Jackson was in playoff games.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry

stan said:
As in against the Rams. The beardless one kept alluding that the 49ers should be leading and that this is upside down or some crap. Repeatedly throughout the game. Very annoying. Then beard says that Jackson has never been in a playoff game which is BS since Jackson played in two playoff games his rookie season.
Well, I heard Ryan say "look oh we scored a touchdown woohoo!" at the Rams cheering on the sideline from the Quick TD. I hated that job of announcing it was downright biased to SF.

stan

Rookie

X said:
stan said:
Well that's good. Because I didn't forget we made the playoffs.
Who forgets the time we beat Seattle thrice?
I just forgot that Jackson was in playoff games.

Indeed never forget the thrice. Thrice is beautiful. Hasselbeck collapsing on the turf grabbing his facemask in pain after the dropped pass in the end zone as time expired. So sweet. :lmao:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Regarding Jackson's playoff experience ...

I was at the playoff game in Atlanta , and I WISH I could fucking forget it. Permanently erase that shit from my memory please .

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig

Selassie I said:
Regarding Jackson's playoff experience ...

I was at the playoff game in Atlanta , and I WISH I could freaking forget it. Permanently erase that shyte from my memory please .

A great way to do that would be by attending a playoff win in ATL this post season. It could happen....