anyone have the condensed game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Mercy what a game. Fantastic battle between two well-coached teams. If not for that Ramik Wilson play at the end this may have had a different outcome, but with AD, I think we'd have buried Rogers a couple times.
- Jaire Alexander... that stinkin kid... how many PD's did he have? like 5??
- ...not so much our DB's. Not just Peters but Hill with a critical missed jam on a go-route by a rookie WR. We just can't give those up. Our DB play is really suffering.
- Everywhere their D was all over us, stuffing runs, blitzing like crazy, flushing out Goff, etc. And their ST's play gave up nothing to our hot KR JoJo. Well-coached team with 2 weeks to prep for us, we all knew it would be tough sledding but that was hard to watch.
- Those draw runs by Rogers, wow, he sells those so well... gets set to throw & pirouettes a the last second for the hand off. Killed us both times, second time for a TD.
Now for the good:
- Littleton ALL OVER the field again. Barron with the Safety. Great run stuffing over & over. Liking our LB's this week.
- AD99 with two crucial sacks. Hitting Rogers a few times too. Littleton getting another sack, we gotta lock that kid up.
- Loved seeing Whitworth pancake Matthews, that brought a tear to my eye... kudos to our OL for stemming the crazy jail-break tide. Gave up a lot of pressures & a few sacks but there were some nice pockets too. Really could've used a few screen plays to keep that crap in check. No idea why we didn't run a few, they would've really punished GB for blitzing so much.
- You can really tell how much Goff misses Kupp. So many times it seems like he's looking for him when the jail breaks come, but no one's there. Kupp flashes open at just the right moments & is virtually open all day long.
- That flag on Everett's long catch & run made me sick. He is sooooo good with the ball in his hands. But he had a good play in the 2nd half anyways. I can see why we drafted this kid. If that play wasn't called back we'd be singing his praises.
- Speaking of singing praises, Reynolds really coming along, heck of a route runner... you can tell Goff is comfortable looking his way now. All the WR's really stepped up, some incredible catches by Woods & Cooks.
- Our ST's play again made a massive difference. The fake punt was awesome, extended the drive, just wish it would've gotten us some points -- but the safety was set up by a terrific play by Shields. And the aforementioned heads-up play by Ramik... I could tell Alexander was a little loose with the ball as he ran a few earlier kickoffs back, so great recognition by Ramik to spot the vulnerable ball & swat it out. GZ with crucial FG's... scary to think we'd have lost this game for sure with Ficken or ... Santos?? I forget...
- Goff with the wheels, lol, you can tell he was rattled in the 1st half but kept it together & got stronger & gutted out a win for the "home team". We can't move in to Stan's palace fast enough.
- Last but not least, how insane is Gurley right now? Terrific power runs, lunging for yards, always pushing the pile, knows where the marker is, and the tip-toe finger-tip catch, smh this guy is so good. A couple TFL's from our OL marred an otherwise vintage Gurley performance. Malcom Brown is no slouch (great run by him in the 4th & stayed in to provide some decent pass pro), but we'd be a whole different team without Gurley. MVP.