Anyone have implants?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ozoneranger

Rookie
No, not that kind. The ones that go in your mouth. Teeth.

I'm having two done in October. Ridiculously expensive and my insurance won't cover the cost (they claim it's cosmetic, which is bullshit. You need them to eat properly). But from what I understand, far and away better than dentures.

Thoughts? Worth the cost?

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Go to Mexico- ya know the safe part, buddy! At least that's what my Dad did and saved at least 50%, if not more from memory.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Friend of ours had it done in Brazil. Said she saved a bundle and the doctors really seem to care.

fearsomefour

Legend
Friend of ours had it done in Brazil. Said she saved a bundle and the doctors really seem to care.
My wife went with her mother to Brazil. Her mom was getting some procedure done there. That part was ok, although, kind of strange. They ended up staying in a little "village" that was made up almost exclusively of families of ex German pats....you can do your own historical math on that. Anyway, she said the Brazilians she met were great and friendly. The Germans were paranoid and secretive.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My wife went with her mother to Brazil. Her mom was getting some procedure done there. That part was ok, although, kind of strange. They ended up staying in a little "village" that was made up almost exclusively of families of ex German pats....you can do your own historical math on that. Anyway, she said the Brazilians she met were great and friendly. The Germans were paranoid and secretive.

Our friend is Brazilian so that probably helps. Married a guy from Chicago. And moved too the sticks to be farmers. Pretty funny really. Been interesting watching them assimilate. Anyway if say you are looking at 50 grand to have everything done here. And you can cut that in half going there plus air fare food and lodging. You are saving some serious scratch.

fearsomefour

Legend
Our friend is Brazilian so that probably helps. Married a guy from Chicago. And move too the sticks to be farmers. Pretty funny really. Been interesting watching them assimilate. Anyway if say you are looking at 50 grand to have everything done here. And you can cut that in half going there plus air fare food and lodging. You are saving some serious scratch.
True.
The medical part went fine. After care left quite a bit to be desired, but, it turned out fine.
Just avoid the offspring of ex Nazis (allegedly) down there.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I have some from hockey, and some from the military, they don't ever bother me, they feel/look like everything is normal.

Ozoneranger

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So go to a medical school in Tijuana but avoid Nazis.

Got it. :cool:

Thanks for the link, Prime Time...

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I can do it for less. And it'll look just as good!!!

3203622352_697e214f6c.jpg