Anyone getting that 99' feeling about this game vs 49ers?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't miss the Valley Fair area. I used to work down SC Blvd from there. Traffic around there sucked extra large huevos. Now, with Santana Row, it's even worse. But, it's certainly not any better down here in SoCal. :shocked::headexplosion:
It pretty much suck larger huevos now!

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You know I'm kind of tired of hearing comparisons to the GSOT. This team is built completely different. Also the term 'special'.
It's time to put the GSOT to bed. This is a new era of Rams football.

The great thing is that we have a chance to go above .500 and get on a roll. Oh and those throwbacks!! Should be our permanent uniforms starting next year!
I don't mean the make up of the team, I am speaking about the excitement that great things are coming soon. You are right there will never be another GSOT but the excitement that this team generates when they hit the field is palpable. It has most of us optimistic that this team has finally arrived and we watching from the dock in a fevered pitch. This has already been an exciting season with how our D is playing and the emergence of Gurley, it's great to be a Rams fan! On another note, I agree with everything you said. Love the throwbacks!

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I Lurk here a lot. Don't post much anywhere. Gotta tell you though, I live in Vikings country. That team is pretty good and the Rams are going to have a tough time going into MN and winning that one. We better bring our absolute "A" Game. I think that is really the game that will tell me if the Rams are playoff ready.

That game should be nationally televised but it won't be. Peterson Vs Gurley will be a good one.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I am more excited for this team than I've been for many years, so yes I do have a similar feeling even though I know this is a totally different team that isn't going to be blowing opponents out. If they do arrive this season it is going to be more like the recent Super Bowl Giants who grew up over 16 games and peaked big time in the playoffs. Rams have the makings of that kind of team IF their OL can get it together.

Some will mention Foles in that comparison I am sure, but that Giants team had all the pieces working around Manning and if the Rams do the same Foles is good enough to get er done in my estimation.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not for me. I am not looking past any team, and I am not saying that you guys are doing that. If we beat San Fran, I will not say that this team has arrived. However, if we beat the Cards at home and beat Seattle in Seattle, we have come a long way, baby.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
GSOT? Kool aid? We're 31st in total offense and are hanging on to Tavon and Gurley to win games.
Agreed, but if we do have a spectacular return to relevance to include a return to the super bowl this year, I am insisting on a new name ... The Wild Hunt!

I just think it's appropriate for our defense somehow.