Anyone getting that 99' feeling about this game vs 49ers?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
Just thinking that this is the most excited I have been about Rams football since the waning days of the GSOT. The NFL channel played a special about the GSOT and the players pointed out how it was the game against the 49ers in week 5 that let them know they had something special. Beating the 49ers was the epiphany game where all the players started believing they could be a special team. That make the fact that the Rams have their throwback jerseys on even better! Could this be the game/series of games that puts this team on a trajectory to the playoff?

Yes I am drinking the cool-aid! This stretch of games could have the Rams at 7-3 going into Cincy and competing with the Cards for first place. I can dream, I will dream! Go Rams!!

bbach

UDFA
I Lurk here a lot. Don't post much anywhere. Gotta tell you though, I live in Vikings country. That team is pretty good and the Rams are going to have a tough time going into MN and winning that one. We better bring our absolute "A" Game. I think that is really the game that will tell me if the Rams are playoff ready.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I don't think the Niners represent a high bar, anymore.

But I do think that beating the Seahawks and Cards was damned impressive.

Holding the Steelers to 12 points was an eye opener.

The D and ST outplayed the Packers at Lambeau.

Those were all better indicators, at least to me.

Not that I wouldn't be thrilled to watch a Niner beat down on Sunday, mind you. Lol.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I Lurk here a lot. Don't post much anywhere. Gotta tell you though, I live in Vikings country. That team is pretty good and the Rams are going to have a tough time going into MN and winning that one. We better bring our absolute "A" Game. I think that is really the game that will tell me if the Rams are playoff ready.
I totally agree with you. That might be the game that determines the tie breaker for a playoff spot, but I have something for you!

2333943088_f633021146.jpg

Take two full cups and let me know how you feel about that Vikings game!

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher

One at a time, my friend. But we win against SF, and that game against Minnesota could be huge for playoff seeding down the road. Right now, if the season ended, Minnesota would be #6 and in the wild card and the Rams would be #7, on the outside looking in. But I have a really good feeling about this game against SF.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just thinking that this is the most excited I have been about Rams football since the waning days of the GSOT. The NFL channel played a special about the GSOT and the players pointed out how it was the game against the 49ers in week 5 that let them know they had something special. Beating the 49ers was the epiphany game where all the players started believing they could be a special team. That make the fact that the Rams have their throwback jerseys on even better! Could this be the game/series of games that puts this team on a trajectory to the playoff?

Yes I am drinking the cool-aid! This stretch of games could have the Rams at 7-3 going into Cincy and competing with the Cards for first place. I can dream, I will dream! Go Rams!!
You can wake-up. It's No Dream!! It's the Gurrrrley Show On Turf!!:D
The Vikings haven't Beaten any Team worth a :poop: yet!! JMHO!! The Rams will Roll!!:boxing:

RedRam

Pro Bowler

I loved this game so much! Lance "Sergeant" Schulters (Bermanisms :snicker:) gets his ankles broken by Sir Isaac Bruce! :yess::rolllaugh::bow::deadhorse:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
One at a time, my friend. But we win against SF, and that game against Minnesota could be huge for playoff seeding down the road. Right now, if the season ended, Minnesota would be #6 and in the wild card and the Rams would be #7, on the outside looking in. But I have a really good feeling about this game against SF.

LOVE the avatar!!! (y)

I agree; we need to get to Minn with a winning record. But that game is a huge matchup looming.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
No not particularly, nor do I think any Rams team will have that spark again. The GSOT is called that for a reason, they were something completely different and their own trailblazers, no point in trying to live in that shadow forever. Any new Rams team has to blaze it's own new trail, I do feel like this could be a corner turning though.

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
I'm in the SF bay area. I hear so much 49er/Raider talk... I can barely stand it. So, the 49er games have always been my mini Super bowls. The best weeks of my year come after a win against these clowns. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to a great week coming up.:D

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I'm in the SF bay area. I hear so much 49er/Raider talk... I can barely stand it. So, the 49er games have always been my mini Super bowls. The best weeks of my year come after a win against these clowns. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to a great week coming up.:D
Where about in the BA? I'm an escapee of the South Bay, Campbell in particular.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
You know I'm kind of tired of hearing comparisons to the GSOT. This team is built completely different. Also the term 'special'.
It's time to put the GSOT to bed. This is a new era of Rams football.

The great thing is that we have a chance to go above .500 and get on a roll. Oh and those throwbacks!! Should be our permanent uniforms starting next year!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
You know I'm kind of tired of hearing comparisons to the GSOT.

Yeah. No going back. That team was a once in a lifetime mashup.

This team is totally different but could be equally great. Time will tell.

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
Where about in the BA? I'm an escapee of the South Bay, Campbell in particular.
I'm in Antioch and looking to move out of state once the wife retires. She wants to head north... 'course then I'll be in Seahawk territory. I lose whether we stay, or go.:(

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I'm in Antioch and looking to move out of state once the wife retires. She wants to head north... 'course then I'll be in Seahawk territory. I lose whether we stay, or go.:(
I've been through Antioch a number of times. I moved from Campbell out to Tracy with wife #1. Spent way too much time out there. Met wife #2 down in SoCal and moved down here in '10. I need to move on from here now but don't yet know where I really want to go. I've got a decent gig here but am getting tired of Cali, north and south.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Hey, I'm down the street from Campbell, right next to Valley Fair.
I don't miss the Valley Fair area. I used to work down SC Blvd from there. Traffic around there sucked extra large huevos. Now, with Santana Row, it's even worse. But, it's certainly not any better down here in SoCal. :shocked::headexplosion: