Anyone Excited to watch some NFL football in prime time W/Sammy Watkins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah they did, where is Odell Beckham Jr? I thought he would start.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Love preseason football! Getting to see the younger guys getting playing time and the guys who are long shots to even make the team playing their butts off makes it fun to watch. Just hope no one gets seriously hurt.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Eli Manning showing us Rams fans why we made the right move investing so heavily in the trenches.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
NY backs continue to be confused where to line up. Ahhh...preseason.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Williams looking pretty good against mostly 2's on the Buffalo dline

jjab360

Legend
Former Ram Daniel Fells with a catch, didn't even know he was with the Giants.

And I as I type that, Andre Williams is a beast, loved him as a draft prospect though people didn't like him for some reason. That guy is like a freight train when he gets going.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'm outside with the kiddies smoking some meat.im counting on you guys for the play by play.(y)

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

And I as I type that, Andre Williams is a beast, loved him as a draft prospect though people didn't like him for some reason. That guy is like a freight train when he gets going.
Had no idea Fells was still in the league at all.

As a pure runner, Andre Williams was a stud IMO, but he can't catch and can't block, so that was probably a reason he wasn't liked as a prospect.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
What did I miss, power outage in the OC...It's a lil muggy & hot at night and my whole neighborhood keeps their Air Conditioners on all night...sheesh

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title

Jennings from the Raiders is pretty good too