Anyone else?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Does anyone else hope that Goff NEVER throws a two yard pass on the goal line to any WR in the way he did yesterday?

My ass has still not "unpuckered" yet!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
He's done that before many times, to Cooks, Woods, Kupp, and Gurley. Its a favorite of his.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah, that was a close one. Goff looked OK yesterday, but he needs to be better going fwd for this team to make waves IMO...

Austin

Rookie
Name
Douglas
That particular one, it looked like the linebacker was very close to getting his hand on it, which could've been very bad with that many bodies around. A little scarier than the normal slant he's thrown to receivers who start the route from a wider spot. I'm kind of with you. At least in that tight of a formation. Probably could get a good look feinting in and then running to the boundary. Easier throw, I would think?

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Does anyone else hope that Goff NEVER throws a two yard pass on the goal line to any WR in the way he did yesterday?

There should be a ROD bucks fine for that visual.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not at all, we do it often. People are going to focus on Gurley but we’ve put tape up to make DC’s think. It’s good football.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Goff has a keen sense of throwing a goal line slant for a TD

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I loved it! He called an audible at the line (likely because NO was taking away the run) and scored 6. Wish and hopes he does it more often!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
They do it because they're good at it and almost impossible to defend. they'll be more just like it before the seasons over.

Psycho_X

Legend
Was good to see that play again. That was the most effective use of Sammy Watkins when he was here was doing that play to him. The only surprising thing about it was that it went to Cook because of his size. But McVay likes using it for sure.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sigh. Besides the fact that it worked, and has worked many times in the past, doing an audible when the defense is set up for the run makes it more difficult for the defense to predict what the Rams would do in that situation going forward. Making it more likely that a run would work in the future.

It was good football, IOW.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
didn't like the play..... liked the outcome..

we've been a little too cute in the redzone for my taste this season

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Looked like an RPO. He fooled most of the defense with that long fake .

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent

There might be a few members of ROD that can unpucker that thing for you, I would not be one of them, sorry.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
As long as Goff knows where that ILB is I’m ok with it. If he starts to lose that awareness at all then shut it down.